How can Conor lovers defend this utterly delusional nonsense...

its not delusional, he's just promoting himself. and since he makes a lot more money than possibly better fighters, its clearly working.

Does anyone actually take him serious though? Nobody really believes he's going to get $100 million to fight Floyd, the boxing match probably wouldn't even be sanctioned.

That's what I'm surprised about. I understand how easily people can be sucked in to hype, but the fact that there are people who actually believed this bullshit, is what really shocks me.

Another failed attempt. Conor's in your head though, clearly.

Fuck no.

Whilst I find him exceedingly insufferable, I realize that Nate is not elite, therefore I am NOT going to bet on that rematch...which says a lot as I am indeed a betting man.

it's not anything new or surprising. you really shouldn't let it bother you dude lol.

Did what Conor said hurt your feelings,TS

McGregor will lose his next 2 fights, And all the gay fanboys will be gone with him
24y30y1.jpg

I'm just making fun of ConDerp, as he deserves Ronda level mockery.

...which says a lot.
Doesn't look like you are having much fun while making threads crying about how good Conor is at promoting. (and at triggering you guys)

Not gonna lie, the fact that he makes people so mad makes me appreciate him even more.

Yeah so what does this prove exactly? It certainly doesnt prove that Mayweather is 'running about begging Showtime for $100m', does it??
I never said it did, notice the part of your post that I quoted in my other post, that's what i'm addressing.

It proves that "ain't too bothered" is false since Conor is the ONLY guy he wants to fight.

Doesn't look like you are having much fun while making threads crying about how good Conor is at promoting. (and at triggering you guys)

Ok smart guy...

IF Conor and Floyd fought each other...(in boxing) do you think that Conor would stand a chance?

Exactly.

It would be a super fucking mismatch.

...so there you have it.

The. End.

He's literally doing Conor's work for him, parroting Conor's words for all to see. It's hilarious, like these people have no idea how promotion works despite so many examples of fighters doing exactly this to become famous and rich (Ali and Floyd in particular).

"Ugh I hate you so much Conor!!! Here tho, let me do some free promotion for you"

Ok smart guy...

IF Conor and Floyd fought each other...(in boxing) do you think that Conor would stand a chance?

Exactly.

It would be a super fucking mismatch.

...so there you have it.

The. End.

Of course,Conor would get killed,the poor sucker. I didn't say anything to suggest I think otherwise. I was just making a little fun of the fact how much what Conor's says bothers you. The fight won't happen anyway,he is just talking shit to promote himself,get people talking. And it works.

He's literally doing Conor's work for him, parroting Conor's words for all to see. It's hilarious, like these people have no idea how promotion works despite so many examples of fighters doing exactly this to become famous and rich (Ali and Floyd in particular).

"Ugh I hate you so much Conor!!! Here tho, let me do some free promotion for you"

So...

A post on Sherdog = notable Conor promotion...

O_O

Yeeeah...

I think you should cut down on the weed bro.

Back