How can Conor lovers defend this utterly delusional nonsense...

Conor can't even beat the number 5 LW in his own sport haha. Yea this dude with 2 back to back losses is going to be a draw for floyd.

CM Punk would draw more numbers than that.

the mcgregor fanboys who shit on this guy for saying "lol he's trolling idiot" - Less than a year ago, McGregor was the guy who always spoke the truth. When he said something, it happened. The guy was an oracle, beloved because he was a straight talker. Now McGregor is both a straight talker AND misinterpreted at every step of the way? You can't have both.

also, LOL at the delusional idea that WWE and Boxing fans will now tune in to watch McGregor lose. You know that Wrestling PPV died because Wrestling fans didn't buy their own shit, but now they're going to buy a conor mcgregor fight because he shit on wrestling? People live in this bubble of "Nobody knows about MMA, there's this huge untapped market for mcgregor to tap into". There's ALREADY a ton of crossover, people know who conor mcgregor is. Either they are going to tune into his fights, or they aren't, people's minds aren't made up a week and a half before the fight because he shit on pro wrestling.

Right on.

02-valentina.JPG

s2 resize.jpg

I never said it did, notice the part of your post that I quoted in my other post, that's what i'm addressing.

It proves that "ain't too bothered" is false since Conor is the ONLY guy he wants to fight.

It proves nothing. Sounds like the man "aint too bothered" about fighting again period.

how can people watch starwars? don't you know those are not real lazors?

Chael Sonnen is not an intelligent man. Every word out of his mouth is some bizarre or just wrong statement that he says to keep on staying relevant. While Conor, with every word out of his mouth, is still making people salty and butthurt. That's effective promotion.

Sonnen was much sharper and wittier.

He was way better at effective promotion back in the day.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/conor-mcgregor-floyd-mayweather-begging-134247335.html

"Right now I have Floyd running around the Showtime offices gathering my money, that's what he's doing," McGregor said, per Bleacher Report. "He's running around the Showtime offices begging those executives to come up with a $100 million cash to fight me. As soon as he gets my money, we can fight."

And then he cries about a boxing match...and in the same breath says that he's not crying...

“Look, if you want to fight me, we can fight,” he said. “If you need a specific rule set to protect you from a true fight, that's no problem. Just make sure that money is there, and as long as that money is there, then we can fight under your safety net of rules. But me, I don't need rules. I am the f------ rules."

Pathetic.

His followers call this, "Promoting" even tho its absolute bullshit and blatant lies.

I hope Conor loses Saturday. I will ban myself from here if he wins. No sig bet needed. This place will be too insane to continue.

lol...well there will be a 3rd fight. Which sucks cuz, once again, the belt for 145 will STILL be held up for at least another 6months.

Whatever.

As least I know you can agree with this.....................

If (and unfortunately it is a BIG "if") Conor loses the rematch...Conor is fucked.

There will be no rematch, and of course, he cannot go back to 145 (no matter what Dana says) and lastly, his trash talking will be ultra stifled...lest he make a fool of himself the likes of which has never been seen in the UFC...

There will be a 3rd fight if conor wins.

It's a thin line between love and hate for dem Conor haters. They so confused with their emotions.

He's clearly not delusional, he's getting people butthurt and upset so they can tune in and watch his next fight.

THIS is the DEFINITION of delusion:

You apparently dont read the dictionary much so ill help you:

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=delusion definition

de·lu·sion
dəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun

1. an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder.
    "the delusion of being watched"
    synonyms: misapprehension, misconception, misunderstanding, mistake, error, misinterpretation,misconstruction, misbelief; More

So, based on that CLEAR definition, what the fuck are you talking about?

Would

He says stupid shit to get people talking about him. And it works, every time. You're just another mark.

He says stupid shit to get people talking about him. And it works, every time. You're just another mark.

I'm a "mark" you say...

Bro, if ANY professional fighter gets rattled by people on Sherdog...then said fighter has PROBLEMS.

Seriously.

I'll put it this way...

Do YOU care what people say about you on Sherdog?

Of course you don't.

See what I mean?

Fighters...FIGHT.

Sherdog is...Sherdog.

P.S. Ronda cares what people say about her (in general) because...SHE has problems upon problems upon problems with her self-image...etc, but a normal fighter could care fucking less, or possibly find ANY talk (no matter how crazy/hateful/hyperbolic/etc) entertaining in some sense.

Fighters should be thankful that Sherdog exists.

End of story.

Last edited:
His followers call this, "Promoting" even tho its absolute bullshit and blatant lies.

lol...well there will be a 3rd fight. Which sucks cuz, once again, the belt for 145 will STILL be held up for at least another 6months.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=delusion definition

de·lu·sion
dəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun

1. an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder.
    synonyms: misapprehension, misconception, misunderstanding, mistake, error, misinterpretation,misconstruction, misbelief; More

Would
{<Mcgoat}

de·lu·sion
dəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun

Would
So I guess everyone who hypes himself up and trash talks is delusional? #KeepOnHating #StaySalty

I don't know

Let's ask one of them

Jin atkutu

Speak up

I hope Conor loses Saturday. I will ban myself from here if he wins. No sig bet needed. This place will be too insane to continue.
It will be more insane if he loses.

You do realize that it's trash talk? Sometimes I wonder if Sherdog is full with 10 year old kids that haven't quite figured out what real life is yet.

WHY . DO . YOU . TAKE . EVERYTHING . HE . SAYS . AT . FACE VALUE. YOU .FUCKING .MORON.
Agreed. Interesting enough, this strange condition is not exclusive to MMA fans. I could ask Hillary supporters the same thing...

Weird thing about humans, a portion of them will believe what they want to believe (even when historical data doesn't support the item).

Back