How can Conor lovers defend this utterly delusional nonsense...

The Big Bang

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/conor-mcgregor-floyd-mayweather-begging-134247335.html

"Right now I have Floyd running around the Showtime offices gathering my money, that's what he's doing," McGregor said, per Bleacher Report. "He's running around the Showtime offices begging those executives to come up with a $100 million cash to fight me. As soon as he gets my money, we can fight."

And then he cries about a boxing match...and in the same breath says that he's not crying...

“Look, if you want to fight me, we can fight,” he said. “If you need a specific rule set to protect you from a true fight, that's no problem. Just make sure that money is there, and as long as that money is there, then we can fight under your safety net of rules. But me, I don't need rules. I am the f------ rules."

Pathetic.

{<Mcgoat}

Another thread

It will get a few extra butthurt boxing fans (and WWE fans) to tune into his fight hoping he gets his ass kicked

Imokaywiththis.jpeg

Because he promotes himself. How do you defend taking it seriously enough to the point that I can hear your jimmies rustling over here?

I hope Conor loses Saturday. I will ban myself from here if he wins. No sig bet needed. This place will be too insane to continue.

It's a thin line between love and hate for dem Conor haters. They so confused with their emotions.

McGregor will lose his next 2 fights, And all the gay fanboys will be gone with him

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/conor-mcgregor-floyd-mayweather-begging-134247335.html

"Right now I have Floyd running around the Showtime offices gathering my money, that's what he's doing," McGregor said, per Bleacher Report. "He's running around the Showtime offices begging those executives to come up with a $100 million cash to fight me. As soon as he gets my money, we can fight."

And then he cries about a boxing match...and in the same breath says that he's not crying...

“Look, if you want to fight me, we can fight,” he said. “If you need a specific rule set to protect you from a true fight, that's no problem. Just make sure that money is there, and as long as that money is there, then we can fight under your safety net of rules. But me, I don't need rules. I am the f------ rules."

Pathetic.

Meanwhile somewhere in California:

QtxPW.jpg

Pathetic.

WHY . DO . YOU . TAKE . EVERYTHING . HE . SAYS . AT . FACE VALUE. YOU .FUCKING .MORON.

Pathetic.

Showtime office executive: "Wait Floyd,Floyd, who the fuck is Conor Mcgregor? And why do we have to come up with 100mill for this guy? We trust you Floyd but this sounds a little far fetched"

Floyd: "Some Karate fighter guy, he's supposed to be really popular I think we can make a lot of money"

Showtime office executive: "ohh that guy! Didn't he lose his last fight? I'll look into it Floyd, like I said it sounds crazy though, is he even good? *laughs*"

Floyd: " *laughs*Aiight bro, let me know if anything, I could always use another 100mil."

Last edited:

Pathetic.

Conor is boring. Chael Sonnen without the intelligence or wit.

Floyd Mayweather made $200m minimum for the Pacquiao fight. He was a world champion from 1998 till 2015. He was the biggest PPV draw in the sport from 2007 onwards.

Believe me, he ain't too bothered about a UFC flash-in-the-pan who has had 1 title bout in his life and tapped out in his most recent outing.

If you are reacting to this emotionally and getting all pissed off, you are like one of those people who thinks WWE is real.

Pathetic.

Think of his words like North Korea propaganda.. He just has a better haircut..

No one is interested in seeing that circus, unless you're just sadistic and you wanna see a complete mismatch.

Back