How can a non-heavyweight be GOAT?

Jones is by NO WAY the GOAT. Last night proved that to anybody with 1/2 a brain. He was not the GOAT before the fight or after. The GOAT debate is between GSP and Fedor, that is it. And no, Silva is not included.

Jones->Anderson ->Fedor ->GSP.

Stay mad bruh

Some fighters are naturally bigger, some smaller. They have not earned their natural body stature, so it's all about improving themselves and giving their best with what they naturally have. GOAT is not necessarily the strongest fighter of all time.

Because he just tore apart an old guy in his 30's with no knee cartilage who only started striking when he (Jones) was already building a pro record, right?

LOL

Lol why you mad bro? You mad Fedor would get Shogun'd/DC'd by Jones haha.

Calling Jones GOAT is weird to me anyway. He doesn't knock people out like Silva, or dominate guys like GSP. He wins. Nothing more nothing less. He has had dominant performances yes, but most of the time he does just barely enough to get his hand raised. That's not a GOAT to me. To me it's the likes of Silva and GSP who do things a lot different than Jones.

Jones is at his optimal weight, getting a spare tire around his waist only slows him down and become an easier target. How did bulking up work out for Mir or Carwin?

LOL

Cain tossed 300 pound lesnar in the air, he tosses any version of Jones into the air like a cheerleader.

EDIT:Why doesn't Jones just go up and get that belt then? Hes already 27, he's running out of prime and its downhill from here. He's done growing. Only way he stands a chance of beating Cain is with hormonal assistance.

Mir and Carwin are not Jon Jones.

Because he is rematching Gustaffson, he will move up by the end of the year.
Lesnar is nowhere near the calibre of Jones, Jones would maul Lesnar. Randy Couture was doing well out-striking and grappling Brock till he got caught.

LOL GOAT is P4P. It will always be. The greatest fighter ever could be 100lbs. This isn't no weight class era. If it was then i'm sure you point would be justified OP.

Jones is by NO WAY the GOAT. Last night proved that to anybody with 1/2 a brain. He was not the GOAT before the fight or after. The GOAT debate is between GSP and Fedor, that is it. And no, Silva is not included.

Didn't Fedor get KOed by a middle weight?

Shiiiiiit Fedor lost to Arona in my book. Imagine Jones vs Arona....

Lol why you mad bro? You mad Fedor would get Shogun'd/DC'd by Jones haha.

Why would i be mad about a fairy tale? Heavyweight is a different universe. Those are nukes getting thrown every fight with high volume. Jones' heavyweight run would look like Struve's.

Page 3 on a GOAT thread and not a mention of you know who. His stock must be dwindling

People mean P4P GOAT.

The HW GOAT will always be the GOAT of GOATs.

Why would i be mad about a fairy tale? Heavyweight is a different universe. Those are nukes getting thrown every fight with high volume. Jones' heavyweight run would look like Struve's.

Cormier was a top 3, Olympic wrestler, undefeated HW Grand Prix champion.

Jones would smash Cain.

DC was a top 3 HW, undefeated and an Olympic wrestler that many people said was going to ragdoll Jones.
Jones took him down repeatedly and battered him pillar to post.

"Battered him piller to post "? what the fuck are you talking about ? the fight was pretty competitive in points of the fight ( DC's dirty Boxing ) Jones certainly didn't beat Cormier like he did with the rest apart from Gustafusson , DC certainly didn't get battered like the way you're suggesting.

Mir and Carwin are not Jon Jones.

Because he is rematching Gustaffson, he will move up by the end of the year.
Lesnar is nowhere near the calibre of Jones, Jones would maul Lesnar. Randy Couture was doing well out-striking and grappling Brock till he got caught.

He's said on multiple occasions that he never leaves LHW and that he'll retire some time after his 30th birthday.

He's avoiding heavyweight like the plague.

Jones just beat a guy who steamrolled top contenders in the HW division.

"Battered him piller to post "? what the fuck are you talking about ? the fight was pretty competitive in points of the fight ( DC's dirty Boxing ) Jones certainly didn't beat Cormier like he did with the rest apart from Gustafusson , DC certainly didn't get battered like the way you're suggesting.

I'm talking about the fight. DC got battered and broke; taken down multiple times, and completely outclassed.

Calling Jones GOAT is weird to me anyway. He doesn't knock people out like Silva, or dominate guys like GSP. He wins. Nothing more nothing less. He has had dominant performances yes, but most of the time he does just barely enough to get his hand raised. That's not a GOAT to me. To me it's the likes of Silva and GSP who do things a lot different than Jones.

Jones has 2 decisions in championship fights, yo.
You should start watching

Yes because DC isn't a heavyweight?

Jones just beat a guy who steamrolled top contenders in the HW division.

DC was worried his organs would fail on him the first time he cut to 205.

The DC we saw in there wasn't the destroyer of worlds we saw at heavyweight. Jones is hiding behind the 205 pound curtain to protect his record.

Back