• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How are you going to feel, if after Nov. 13 that your likes received will start at zero again?

How are you going to feel, if after Nov. 13 all your likes received will start at zero again?

• Total voters
1106462_Fedor_shoulder_shrug.gif

I'll sell all my current likes on Nov. 12th just in case.

<JagsKiddingMe>

It's already happened twice at this point so I don't care anymore. Most of this place is a massive circle jerk anyways.

The only thing that annoyed me last time was that it didn't happen to everyone for some reason?

So you had people with 20k+ likes reduced to zero but then some guys floating around on 4k likes, somehow. It was odd.

Is it going to bother you? Or it doesn't matter, or it's a silly gimmick anyways?

giphy.gif
I spent years getting my like/post ratio back to respectable numbers. It'd be devastating.

The only thing that annoyed me last time was that it didn't happen to everyone for some reason?

So you had people with 20k+ likes reduced to zero but then some guys floating around on 4k likes, somehow. It was odd.

What the heck? Are you telling me some people kept their likes. Can anybody verify this?

<Fedor23>

Probably wiped out around 60,000 with the last one. It's not like you can trade them in for money

The wound from having my hard-earned likes ripped, stripped and torn from me never healed. Honestly feels like it was just yesterday I was happily farming likes pandering to the nitwits and slack-jawed mongoloids that frequent this board, but that was yesterday and times have changed and it will never be the same.

Won't be the first likepocalypse I've been through on here.

Don't care about likes. I barely post anymore anyway.

Back