How about BJ faces Nate for his return

priderulez

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Since Pettis and Barboza (the two men who'd stand with Nate and make an interesting fight to watch) are fighting each other lets have BJ vs Nate.

Dont know if Penn has raped anyone but if they decide to make Diaz vs Alvarez, Ediie will be rubbing against Nate both on the ground and against the cage the whole freaking time. Who the hell wants to see that.

Why do you want to see Penn get beat up by another Diaz?

BJ might not even be able to beat a top 20 fighter. Let's not ruin him. Nate would destroy him.

Yesterday on here BJ was going to prison. Today he gonna fight Nate. Can't wait for what happens tomorrow.

BJ might not even be able to beat a top 20 fighter. Let's not ruin him. Nate would destroy him.

Penn did real well against Nick the first round of their fight, outboxed Nick and whatnot. Nate has already been KO'd and all (and watching the fight against Johnson I believe his chin is not what it used to be) Penn might have a real good chance at winning that. Whatever the scenario we win for sure.

How about BJ doesn't return? Please BJ, for your fans - walk away.

How about we don't get BJ beaten back into retirement immediately.

Since Pettis and Barboza (the two men who'd stand with Nate and make an interesting fight to watch) are fighting each other lets have BJ vs Nate.

Dont know if Penn has raped anyone but if they decide to make Diaz vs Alvarez, Ediie will be rubbing against Nate both on the ground and against the cage the whole freaking time. Who the hell wants to see that.

Why do Diaz fans always think they need to have stylistically favorable matchups? If they are as good as their fans say they are then match them up with whoever.

And Nate murders Penn at this point

The guy hasn't even been prosecuted yet and you're already trying to sentence him with capital punishment.

Why the hell is no one giving Penn a shot?

Havent you paid any attention? BJ will lose easily to fighters who would smother him, stronger, athletic guys etc. BJ has all the chance at winning in the world against someone who'd stand box with him.

Of course we do not know in what shape Penn will show up, but have in mind the shape Nate showed up in for his RDA fight. If BJ shows up in shape this is a close fight, style-wise it is perfect for Penn.

Why do Diaz fans always think they need to have stylistically favorable matchups? If they are as good as their fans say they are then match them up with whoever.

And Nate murders Penn at this point

Why do you conclude that am I a Diaz fan? I want to see good fights. Stylistically this is a great match up. Yes, BJ has been inactive, but how active exactly has Nate been too? He lost terribly to RDA. Had a good fight against Johnson so what? This is a fight that favors the fans if anything.

Havent you paid any attention? BJ will lose easily to fighters who would smother him, stronger, athletic guys etc. BJ has all the chance at winning in the world against someone who'd stand box with him.

Of course we do not know in what shape Penn will show up, but have in mind the shape Nate showed up in for his RDA fight. If BJ shows up in shape this is a close fight, style-wise it is perfect for Penn.
Have you not seen his last couple of fights are you kidding me.

Didn't the other Diaz box him up already though?

Have you not seen his last couple of fights are you kidding me.

Dude, have you seen Rory vs Nate?!

As I said, BJ stands no chance against athletic type of guys with strong grappling background, such as RDA, Rory, etc. Neither does Nate while at it.Stylistically this is a very good match up that would favor both fighters'strong games.

Who else from the current top 10 LW would you rather Penn faces upon his return then?

Let's just call him "Penn."

Dude, have you seen Rory vs Nate?!

As I said, BJ stands no chance against athletic type of guys with strong grappling background, such as RDA, Rory, etc. Neither does Nate while at it.Stylistically this is a very good match up that would favor both fighters'strong games.

Who else from the current top 10 LW would you rather Penn faces upon his return then?
No one he cant beat the top guys anymore give it up time has pasted him by.

There's almost no point in discussing Penn's possible comeback fight until those charges get cleared up. Otherwise, he just got force-retired. We probably won't know the result of the investigation for a month or two.

Why do you conclude that am I a Diaz fan? I want to see good fights. Stylistically this is a great match up. Yes, BJ has been inactive, but how active exactly has Nate been too? He lost terribly to RDA. Had a good fight against Johnson so what? This is a fight that favors the fans if anything.

Well if you just want to see Nate in fun fights and not trying to be his best, i guess. Nate is still young and unlike Nick he may grow into a contender if he can get his head on straight. If the UFC and the fans don't think he can hang with the best, then fine. Give him exciting matchups only

Back