Social House Republicans Have Had Enough of Liz Cheney’s Truth-Telling

i love the libtards simping for cheney

I think the point of all this is not that Cheney is good. She’s a ghoul obviously. The point is that upsetting piss baby Trump and saying the election wasn’t stolen gets you kicked out of the Republican Party and that’s really really funny and a testament to how utterly insane and completely owned by Trump the party is.

That’s why libs enjoy this story so much.

i love the libtards simping for cheney
Don't confuse simping with laughing at the GOP making the Big Lie their loyalty test.
Here is an illustration of the current GOP. Just make the guy out front really fat, orange and give him a bad haircut.
emperor-has-no-clothes.png

When she went all in on Russian Bounties and attacked Trump for it, that probably was the beginning of the end.

Every NeoCon that I see get run out of power warms my heart.

This all makes sense... McCarthy and the others know that Trump fans are dumb as fuck. They know they can lie all they want until 2024 in hopes they gain something in the elections. This is all they have left.. it's basically their last ditch attempt at some kind of victory. Mark my words.... this will not end well for them. There may be a lot of dumb trumper's but thankfully there are more people that have common sense and more teeth... 2024 showed this and you'll see what's left of the GOP is going to get wrestle fucked in the upcoming elections.

This all makes sense... McCarthy and the others know that Trump fans are dumb as fuck. They know they can lie all they want until 2024 in hopes they gain something in the elections. This is all they have left.. it's basically their last ditch attempt at some kind of victory. Mark my words.... this will not end well for them. There may be a lot of dumb trumper's but thankfully there are more people that have common sense and more teeth... 2024 showed this and you'll see what's left of the GOP is going to get wrestle fucked in the upcoming elections.

They’ve got the courts, a big geographic advantage, more state governors and legislatures, a massive voter suppression effort that the aforementioned courts will support, and a base that’s completely detached from reality and demands nothing beyond grievance mongering and getting revenge on the rest of the country.

They’re set up nicely for permanent minority rule. I would argue it’s never been a better time to be a Republican.

Republicans: it’s just a matter of time before the left eat the left.

republicans: let’s eat our own.

fuckin classic rubes.

the republican party is falling apart... theres like 120 repubs threatening to make a new party
More than a hundred former Republican officials who are unhappy with the way the party has dealt with former President Trump are in talks to form a new breakaway political party, Reuters reported, a move that was mocked by the former president’s spokesperson and highlights the growing rift in the GOP between Trump loyalists and those eager to move on from the former president.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/robert...m-anti-trump-political-party/?sh=22b3726b4b51

its amazing.. i hope they do make a new party and dilute the republican vote for the next elections shooting themselves in the foot

you can see the crumbling party right here in this forum

barely any real "news" nothing but hit pieces and posters desperately looking for things to cry about while our country chugs along with the economy going up and unemployment down and the lowest cases of covid in a year...

They’ve got the courts, a big geographic advantage, more state governors and legislatures, a massive voter suppression effort that the aforementioned courts will support, and a base that’s completely detached from reality and demands nothing beyond grievance mongering and getting revenge on the rest of the country.

They’re set up nicely for permanent minority rule. I would argue it’s never been a better time to be a Republican.
They are all letting us know that they will refuse to certify a dem presidency in 2024

Back