Social House Republicans Have Had Enough of Liz Cheney’s Truth-Telling

You couldn’t seem any more pathetic. Do you try hard at this? You’ve got it pretty well mastered.

Didn't try hard all, I just think the people we elect should represent their party and the people who elect them to the best of their ability. Crazy, huh?
I'm tired of people like Cheney and McCain using their platform for their personal gripes or t be in the spotlight for a minute.

Dead spouse? I’m confused. Did you mix Cheney up with Cindy McCain or something?
No, I'm talking about spite politics. Which include Cheney, McCain, Pelosi etc.
You can feel free to include Trump if you like.

5cbe3a95-a531-4414-bd24-2a3741bcfc72-850.JPG

Who is who?

The world may never know.

Loyalty tests abound among the fascists.

Donald Trump calling someone else bitter and horrible as he sits, decaying and alone in a country club dining area eating room temperature prime rib, firing off salty blog posts would be peak satire, if he knew what satire was and if the GOP hadn't killed the very concept

i love the libtards simping for cheney

that is the best part of looking at this thread, and similar threads.

Imagine having such traumatic TDS that one calls a Cheney a truth teller, and refer to people like her and McConnel as what the GOP should be. It is almost like these establishment people have been in bed with the dems for decades as the wealth gap only further increased along with endless wars, and people don't feel they represent them anymore.

In fact, how does someone like Cheney even get elected? Spent life outside of state she represents, tries to first get on ballot using a hunting license, because she is out of state. Has huge money backing her, despite first time, and gets a top position despite first term. It is like the establishment put someone like her there for a reason. Maybe she benefited from these voting machines and that is why she 100% is against any looking into them. Wouldn't she have been elected during the election cycle that Warren and Klooooboochar reference in their reports on these voting machines, etc?

The GOP has no platform, they deal in nothing but culture war, and have no direction other to indulge the cult that is the far right.

Watching this party implode is absolutely fantastic.

tumblr_orad45B2hG1t2zwivo1_r1_400.gif

Back