House Passes Bill Allowing Government to Microchip Citizens with “Mental Disabilities”

Guess some enlightened compassionate civic minded people need to just demand their campus or city become a chip free sanctuary zone. No chipping allowed and do not comply with chipping officials.

Now, that was just downright mean and I don't need to be treated like that from you, ok?

Yes, it was mean. What do you want when you did not bother to look at this other then in passing, and then when that is pointed out post "Give it some time."?

Reading the bill makes it clear there is nothing nefarious or anything even approaching a slippery slope type argument. The bill is calling for the development of best practices, which again if you had read it, would see includes issues like privacy and protecting individuals rights.

*sigh*

See conservatives, this is fake news.

1. The bill pretty explicitly states that they're authorizing this program for people with dementia (points out alzheimers) and children with developmental disabilities who wander into unsafe spaces. Just so you know what "explicit" means, it's in the bill.

2. To further this, under "Title III: Privacy Protections", they define all of this. You would know this if you read the bill.

3. Where did RFID come from? Oh, they shoehorned it in? Did you know that even active RFID tags have a read range of around 300 feet and are basically plastic boxes instead of the thin passive RFID tags? Tell me, if someone is *missing*, why the hell would I use RFID to track them? Oh, it sounds ominous to idiots who only know RFID as that "666 mark of the devil" thing?

4. Hahahahah, even the article says it!

"Though the bill specifically mentions those with Alzheimer and autism, how long before these tracking programs are extended to those with ADHD and Bipolar disorder among other officially recognized disorders."

Translation: How can I spin this bill into some fake shit that rubes will believe?

Ah, but trueactivist.com, real reputable.

Yes, it was mean. What do you want when you did not bother to look at this other then in passing, and then when that is pointed out post "Give it some time."?

Reading the bill makes it clear there is nothing nefarious or anything even approaching a slippery slope type argument. The bill is calling for the development of best practices, which again if you had read it, would see includes issues like privacy and protecting individuals rights.

I did read it. You need a sarcasm detector.

The OP and the article are stupid as hell. If you read the bill, which the OP linking to, you will see that it talks about states setting up best practices for the use of tracking devices for individuals that have metal illness. It does not force, or even advocate for there use.
Instead of setting guidelines for the use of tracking by law enforcement I'd ban it altogether.

It's the end times. This is the mark of the beast the new testament mentioned!!!!

The OP and the article are stupid as hell. If you read the bill, which the OP linking to, you will see that it talks about states setting up best practices for the use of tracking devices for individuals that have metal illness. It does not force, or even advocate for there use.

This is stage one to get them in circulation. Setup best practices that people find acceptable with a population group that needs to be protected. Run the program for a generation and expand the program to cover others.

When has government given a shit about any of these things when it comes to our own good and them providing the protection?

Another plot to control us by the Je....ehhhh...,Globalists.

Good. Now we can simply extend the mental illness definition.

Back