House Passes Bill Allowing Government to Microchip Citizens with “Mental Disabilities”

EvilWasLittle

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
House Passes Bill Allowing Government to Microchip Citizens with “Mental Disabilities”

Six years ago, NBC Nightly News boldly predicted that all Americans would be fitted with RFID microchips by the year 2017. Though at the time, NBC’s prediction seemed far-fetched, the House recently passed a bill that would bring a micro-chipped populace closer to reality before year’s end. Last Thursday, the House passed HR 4919, also known as Kevin and Avonte’s Law, which would allow the US attorney general to award grants to law enforcement for the creation and operation of “locative tracking technology programs.” Though the program’s mission is to find “individuals with forms of dementia or children with developmental disabilities who have wandered from safe environments,” it provides no restriction on the tracking programs inclusion of other individuals. The bill would also require the attorney general to work with the secretary of health and human services and unnamed health organizations to establish the “best practices” for the use of tracking devices.

Read More: http://www.trueactivist.com/house-p...-microchip-citizens-with-mental-disabilities/

Link To Bill:
https://www.congress.gov/114/bills/hr4919/BILLS-114hr4919ih.pdf

Get in line liberals, you're about to get chipped by the Don!

This must be especially concerning to the OP...

Eh, I can at least appreciate it when one of the most one-sided posters in the forum has a sense of humour about their rampaging bias.

12Tt4U7hlXXaRa.gif

The OP and the article are stupid as hell. If you read the bill, which the OP linking to, you will see that it talks about states setting up best practices for the use of tracking devices for individuals that have metal illness. It does not force, or even advocate for there use.

anyone who doesnt agree with me= mental illness

kanye west said stupid shit for years but as soon as he said something pro trump, he had to be hospitalized for a mental illness

The OP and the article are stupid as hell. If you read the bill, which the OP linking to, you will see that it talks about states setting up best practices for the use of tracking devices for individuals that have metal illness. It does not force, or even advocate for there use.

Give it some time.

What happened to this right to privacy I hear about from time to time?

I understand the thinking behind this but the problem is that it's ripe for missus.

I can see this if it goes through with a court order or permission of the family.

Back