• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Television HOUSE OF THE DRAGON (Renewed for Season 2, post #571)

Lmao

f6dyopexzlr91.jpg

Anyone have a TLDR on why Daemon's wife had a such a big dragon? Why wasn't it given to Laenor, Rhaenyra's husband?

Anyone have a TLDR on why Daemon's wife had a such a big dragon? Why wasn't it given to Laenor, Rhaenyra's husband?
You can't just give someone a dragon, especially an old one. Vhagar was a very old dragon and they have to accept you as their rider.
The kids got their dragons when they were eggs, so Laenor already had a dragon. They showed him riding it in the "war" against the Crab Feeder.

You can't just give someone a dragon, especially an old one. Vhagar was a very old dragon and they have to accept you as their rider.
The kids got their dragons when they were eggs, so Laenor already had a dragon. They showed him riding it in the "war" against the Crab Feeder.

She had to inherit the Vhagar then, but from who?

My theory is future seasons will have less time jumps since this is basically prologue people keep saying, and they are trying to get to real stuff

Or im 100 percent wrong lmao
No you're absolutely right. Next episode has a six year time jump, but then no more time jumps for the rest of the series.

So Is anyone else viewing the time jumps as excuses for other spin offs or am I just a synical prick

The chain scene is the single stupidest thing in the entire series.

Littlefinger giving away Sansa was idiotic and out of character, but the army of the dead magically finding a giant chain in the middle of nowhere and somehow attaching it to a dead dragon at the bottom of a lake was completely nonsensical.
You’re probably right about that being the most nonsensical but I also hated Stannis burning Shireen. Made no sense and the writers tried justifying it by saying Stannis was burning people from the moment we saw him. Which isn’t true, they were burning the idols of the seven. Dumbass writers should have been canned after S5.

I loved the episode but those have to be some of the worst day for night shots I’ve ever seen lol.
My only real complaint this episode. It looked so cheap and lazy. Hope this doesn’t become a trend for next season. My girlfriend didn’t mind it but it was hurting my eyes to look at.

My only real complaint this episode. It looked so cheap and lazy. Hope this doesn’t become a trend for next season. My girlfriend didn’t mind it but it was hurting my eyes to look at.
I just saw tons of people complaining they couldn’t see shit. Not surprising since most people don’t adjust their sets out of the box. I could see fine, wasn’t the issue. There were a couple of scenes that looked ok but the majority was just “what the hell happened?”

I just saw tons of people complaining they couldn’t see shit. Not surprising since most people don’t adjust their sets out of the box. I could see fine, wasn’t the issue. There were a couple of scenes that looked ok but the majority was just “what the hell happened?”
I couldn’t see
Then I cleverly remembered it was 2022 and adjusted the brightness on my TV

then I could see

but I am a genius so there’s that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back