horrible weight cut pics

Funny how the majority of people here consider guys "in shape" at weigh-ins. Do you really think they walk around that way in every day life?

They are dehydrated to the point of organ failure. It's disgusting and is the biggest problem in the sport today. Screw PEDS, get weight cutting banned. I want to see guys that are actually 170lbs fight at 170. Not 200lbs.

not really that as oppose to when they lose they drop & also it is backwards from boxing they cut more as they get older when they should be moving up with age .

all these assholes want to be 7 feet tall & 500 at flyweight cause there shit and that's why they do it.

I originally thought the same thing, but I think fighters will still cut weight. If they are trying to force rehydration at the exact same time as the fight, they would have more injuries.

It is possible that this would happen in the short term, but then fighters may choose that it wouldn't be worth it.

i think if they made an announcement that a year from now they would start doing same day weigh ins, fighters would have a chance to either diet or go up 3 weight classes : /

Brocks cut to FW

brockf_zpsd65732cf.jpg

Jonathan Brookins at 125, don't know how this shit's possible.

Jonathan-Brookins-01.jpg

Ben Henderson's torso is just freaky at weigh-ins. It's inhuman how different he looks after 24 hours.
6045523597_a418b4bb5c_z.jpg

Back