horrible weight cut pics

izrd06.jpg

well done

I agree, but how can they do that and still stay sancioned by the athletic commissions? This is a big deal too. Someone in this thread posted the picture of the bodybuilder that had a very low bodyfat percentage. That dude ended up dying after one of his competitions.

surely the answer is simply same day weigh-ins?

man its crazy, i love watching a good fight but all the stuff that goes on around mma is repulsive. bunch of steroid abusing, eating-disorder-having freaks

no matter what field you are talking about, there is always an asian person who does it to such an extreme degree that it makes you feel disturbed and afraid. this is weight cut, asian style...over 9000 as standard, always at least 10 times more extreme than whatever is in second place. if there was an asian ronda rousey she'd rip your arm off the weigh in; if there was an asian jon jones, his eyepokes would have the thud, not the slap.

i wonder if there's an asian sherdogger who exemplifies all the worst stereotypes of this place and takes them all to 11

*weeaboo intensifies*
somewhere in Japan, an x-treme version of Sherdog must exist. They are setting up fantasy matches between current Sakuraba with Ubereem and arguing to justify it. Perhaps they GOAT Horiguchi as hard as Conor here. And everyone claims to bench teh 275 [275 KILOS, that is]. And theyre all banging Osaka dimes.

In 3 posts you have become my favourite poster.

ayyyyy mang

article-1151503-0399F181000005DC-362_233x527.jpg

for me the guys who make this place are the gif wizards, we are so lucky that some of the people who share this weird hobby with us are freaky talented

No pics yet of Jason Macdonald?

Funny how the majority of people here consider guys "in shape" at weigh-ins. Do you really think they walk around that way in every day life?

They are dehydrated to the point of organ failure. It's disgusting and is the biggest problem in the sport today. Screw PEDS, get weight cutting banned. I want to see guys that are actually 170lbs fight at 170. Not 200lbs.

Literally no one thinks this.

Literally no one thinks this.

i was struggling to understand that remark too. im thinking the poster is in pretty good shape but had a long term girlfriend that would persistently refer to him as "cuddly", "round", "soft" or possibly even "chubby", leading to some kind of complex

i'm like the mike dolce of sherbro psychology

surely the answer is simply same day weigh-ins?

man its crazy, i love watching a good fight but all the stuff that goes on around mma is repulsive. bunch of steroid abusing, eating-disorder-having freaks

I originally thought the same thing, but I think fighters will still cut weight. If they are trying to force rehydration at the exact same time as the fight, they would have more injuries.

It is possible that this would happen in the short term, but then fighters may choose that it wouldn't be worth it.

Back