horrible weight cut pics

I'll spout this for the rest of my titties' years - but, there aren't weight classes in running. We don't let big fucks run for titles, unless somehow they get good enough to compete with the little fucks.

But in fighting, we've got all these titles for guys to starve themselves and chase around. These guys get less healthy, and are fighting at less than 100% potential because of weight classes.

If you're a 175lbs, like me, maybe you're just not gonna be the best fighter in the world... try a new sport. Just like if you're 260 - the 400m might not be for you!

Terrible idea. You'd want to see a sport full of heavyweights and no one else? No Pettis, no Silva, no Aldo, no Vitor, no Machida, no Conor, none of the exciting fighters from below heavyweight except a few light heavyweights. I don't understand how any mma fan would want that.

457792746.jpg

20140314034228_5D3_4703.JPG

For me, George Sotiropoulos will always have the most horrible weight cut pics because he looks like an 80-old man as soon as he takes his shirt off:

FX6-weigh-in-gallery48.jpg

Funny how the majority of people here consider guys "in shape" at weigh-ins. Do you really think they walk around that way in every day life?

They are dehydrated to the point of organ failure. It's disgusting and is the biggest problem in the sport today. Screw PEDS, get weight cutting banned. I want to see guys that are actually 170lbs fight at 170. Not 200lbs.

Funny how the majority of people here consider guys "in shape" at weigh-ins. Do you really think they walk around that way in every day life?

They are dehydrated to the point of organ failure. It's disgusting and is the biggest problem in the sport today. Screw PEDS, get weight cutting banned. I want to see guys that are actually 170lbs fight at 170. Not 200lbs.

I agree, but how can they do that and still stay sancioned by the athletic commissions? This is a big deal too. Someone in this thread posted the picture of the bodybuilder that had a very low bodyfat percentage. That dude ended up dying after one of his competitions.

Hands down the worst I've seen. The fcked up part is.... these are both weigh-in photos.
1461251_1415228925381160_50093737_n.jpg

yeah, that was pretty bad. leslie did not look healthy at all. i was happy when she went back to BW.

chaels weight cuts are under-rated

ChaelSonnenBisping_2119515b.jpg

face all sucked up like ahnuld

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back