Hooker vs Poirier and Gaethje vs McGregor need to be next

Poirier has made it clear that he only wants fights that get him excited. The only fight that interests him now is Diaz and Conor.

Same way Conor didn't want smoke with Mendes because stylistic nightmare. Same way he didn't want smoke with Nate in a rematch. Also same way he would NEVER fight Khabib, never EVER.
Neither of those guys you named
Same way Conor didn't want smoke with Mendes because stylistic nightmare. Same way he didn't want smoke with Nate in a rematch. Also same way he would NEVER fight Khabib, never EVER.
Neither of the guys you mentioned had the KO power the Gaethje has. Conor would have to throw the kitchen sink at him in a attempt to put him away.

Lmao Hooker has one mediocre performance and now he's shit.

Never change Sherdog!
He was getting his ass kicked by Felder and against edson he displayed some of the worst fight iq I've seen in my 30+ years of covering this sport

I think these are the matches to make.

Let's see if those goofs Mick Maynard and Sean Shelby agree.
I honestly think Tony needs to fight a top 3 assuming he doesn't show for Khabib and I think his 36 year old ass get's KTFO by Conor, Dustin or Justin and something far worse if he enters the cage with Khabib.

@Deadwing88 out here handling my light work lol.

Dustin has the best MMA Boxing in the Division behind Conor and has fought steeper competition than Hooker.

While Hooker is a good fighter, he's only really good against Chinny fighters. Dustin packs a mean punch and has hurt fighters known for their Chins in Khabib and Max.

Dustin gets the UD win or TKO.

Also Hooker got tooled by Edson Barboza who trains at ATT now with Dustin Poirier. I'm PRETTY sure Barboza could show him a few things.

@Deadwing88 out here handling my light work lol.

Dustin has the best MMA Boxing in the Division behind Conor and has fought steeper competition than Hooker.

While Hooker is a good fighter, he's only really good against Chinny fighters. Dustin packs a mean punch and has hurt fighters known for their Chins in Khabib and Max.

Dustin gets the UD win or TKO.

Also Hooker got tooled by Edson Barboza who trains at ATT now with Dustin Poirier. I'm PRETTY sure Barboza could show him a few things.
Good to see you posting again, mate..

<RomeroSalute>

He was getting his ass kicked by Felder and against edson he displayed some of the worst fight iq I've seen in my 30+ years of covering this sport
Paul-Felder-UFC-Auckland-post-fight-interview.jpg

Dan broke him, retired him actually!

Come on man Dustin struggled with justin, Eddie and even max. When is the last time he had a clean win against another striker?
All 3 are world class strikers that Dustin dismantled, way better than anyone Hooker has faced.

He finished Alvarez and Gaethje, and won a comprehensive decision against Holloway, who was on like a 13 fight streak.. really don't see how your putting a negative slant on that, all of whom are better fighers than anyone Hooker has faced.

I could very well bring up the fact notorious gatekeeper Barboza absolutely butchered Hooker, if you want to go down the route..

{<huh}
Thanks brother. Couldn't let people disrespect Poirier, but I see you're holding down the Fort quite well brother.
<{monica}>
#Poirierbless

Pretty much this..

I've never seen people be so proud to constantly be wrong..

Lmao Hooker has one mediocre performance and now he's shit.

Never change Sherdog!
Didn't he get absolutely destroyed by Barboza recently?

I remember that beating being so bad he got turned into a walking dead.

Back