Hooker vs Poirier and Gaethje vs McGregor need to be next

BEATDOWNS

Power Slap OG
@plutonium
Reaction score
I think these are the matches to make.

Let's see if those goofs Mick Maynard and Sean Shelby agree.

Poirier has a big size disadvantage against Hooker. Technique wise he is so superior he could land very mean combos.

Poirier has a big size disadvantage against Hooker. Technique wise he is so superior he could land very mean combos.

What makes him "so superior" i don't see it. He is slow asf and would get picked apart same way Felder did. imho

I want the McGregor/Gaethje fight. If only for slight chance that someone would knock that inflated head off McGregor's shoulders. Although I doubt that'd happen.... As much as I have grown to dislike McGregor and tune in hoping he loses. He's one of the best range finding counter strikers. And Gaethje tends to get hit in exchanges which would be bad against McGregor.

Poirier has more power than Hooker, but Dan is one of the most technical strikers in the LW division.

That looks like solid match making to me.

So we will probably get Conor Khabib, Hooker Iaquinta and Gaethje Johnson 2

I agree but it's never gonna happen, because the UFC is the UFC. Conor will fight the Nurmagomedov-Ferguson winner, or maybe even Nurmagomedov if Tony gets hurt or Khabib gets 'hurt' and pulls out Dana will say that the fight wasnt meant to be and they moved on and bam, Conor vs Khabib 2 will be made. Hooker called out Gaethje, Dana will say Gaethje doens't wanna fight (but basically said that he thinks he deserves a TS) and we end up with Hooker vs. Lee and Poirier vs. Nate Diaz on twitter.

Last edited:
Conor doesn't want that smoke. And I think Dustin gets the best of Hooker with relative ease.

Lmao Hooker has one mediocre performance and now he's shit.

Never change Sherdog!
When did I suggest he's shit..?

{<huh}

You have a habit of twisting people's posts to your own narrative.

I have Dustin beating the majority of the top 15 at LW.. apart from Ferguson and Khabib. He's elite..

No great insult to Hooker, to suggest Poirier would tool him..

I don't think they are that far apart. imho

I agree but it's never gonna happen, because the UFC is the UFC. Conor will fight the Nurmagomedov-Ferguson winner, or maybe even Nurmagomedov if Tony gets hurt or Khabib gets 'hurt' and pulls out and bam, Conor vs Khabib 2 will be made. Hooker called out Gaethje, Dana will say Gaethje doens't wanna fight (but basically said that he thinks he deserves a TS) and we end up with Hooker vs. Lee and Poirier vs. Nate Diaz on twitter.

Conor has a better chance of fighting Tony if he winz rather than Khabib. Khabib is deadly serious about Conor fighting contenders before getting a belt fight. Tony will fight for the money he don't care, Khabib won't fight because of principle, and Conor showed nothing near being deserving of any kind of rematch he got beat like somebody's sister after a beating like that you need to do work and come back again...

Conor has a better chance of fighting Tony if he winz rather than Khabib. Khabib is deadly serious about Conor fighting contenders before getting a belt fight. Tony will fight for the money he don't care, Khabib won't fight because of principle, and Conor showed nothing near being deserving of any kind of rematch he got beat like somebody's sister after a beating like that you need to do work and come back again...

Have you ever heard Conor say Tony's name? No and there is a reason for that

He shook.

You can bet your bollocks on a Tony V Conor match-up being made for the title (if he wins) or an interim belt (if Khabib has to pull out).

Nothing surer in this world.

I think these are the matches to make.

Let's see if those goofs Mick Maynard and Sean Shelby agree.
good fights but honestly I dont see hooker doing anything to DP, Porier packs way more power, better cardio and his output in 3,4 and 5 rounds is far better( based on the holloway fight).

Back