Hooker and Felder hanging out...

with that definition everyone who isn’t a contender is a gate keeper

I think gate keepers are more specific fighters someone like derek bunson who is pretty much specifically kept and used a test for prospects

if you get passed him your a top 10 guy contender - otherwise your down to 10-20 non contender status
Who said there's only one gate keeper per division ?

Lol @ “easily top 10” they both got slaughtered by Barboza.

Khabib, Tony, Gaethje, Dustin, Conor, Makhachev, Cowboy, Diego Ferreira, Kevin Lee, Makhachev, Davi Ramos, Barboza, Tsukaryan, Trinaldo, Gillespie, Pettis Etc are all easily better than these two randoms.

Felder gets UFC push because he’s a commentator and Hooker because he’s one of their only meal tickets in the New Zealand market.

STRICTLY politics amigo.
Felder got slaughtered by Barboza? Tf is your definition of "slaughtered". Even if you think he didn't win their most recent fight, the idea that it was one-sided enough to be called a slaughter is beyond idiotic. Did you even watch the fight?

fake news
I met the attending nurse at the airport she told me they were discussing tanning technique

Just got off the phone with the attending nurse she said they changed the topic from ducking Islam to tanning as soon as she walked in but she overheard them from earlier. They paid her $20 to hide that from you at the airport

Two gatekeepers. One got robbed the other got a hometown gift decision.

Such a shame that the only reason these dudes are ranked is strictly due to UFC politics

You wonder why you're one of the most disliked posters on this forum.

pathetic

<DisgustingHHH>

Back