Hooker and Felder hanging out...

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score

On stretchers....

It was a good fight and I hope Paul sticks around.

Two gatekeepers. One got robbed the other got a hometown gift decision.

Such a shame that the only reason these dudes are ranked is strictly due to UFC politics

The Gods have been appeased.

dOj2GDZjwRD6wfK0_MEULkeKdK7ulSe1B0a-UMqBa0Wx7w_4jMukSe5hS87HPLhYdEJjrKvqdhl0=w280-h210

Such a shame that the only reason these dudes are ranked is strictly due to UFC politics

lmao gtfo out of here with that bs - both guys are easily top 10 and put on an amazing show

so what’s a gate keeper ? anyone at 155 except khabib , conor, and tony ?

Thats awesome, big respect too them both, great fight.

You are a fucking idiot.

@KazDibiase

I have a small project if you are interested in doing it.

My GF is a dental hygienist and she said when Hardy went back to Hooker for the second time, when he was talking, she noticed a space a between his teeth on his lower right jaw, where she thinks it was broken.

Since you are the gif master, any chance you can watch that part of the interview in slomo and see if you can get a good screenshot or gif from it ?

This Sherbro would appreciate it immensely, as always.

If you're too busy, no worries, not super important.

Thanks for all you do here, Sherbro !!!

lmao gtfo out of here with that bs - both guys are easily top 10 and put on an amazing show

so what’s a gate keeper ? anyone at 155 except khabib , conor, and tony ?

Lol @ “easily top 10” they both got slaughtered by Barboza.

Khabib, Tony, Gaethje, Dustin, Conor, Makhachev, Cowboy, Diego Ferreira, Kevin Lee, Makhachev, Davi Ramos, Barboza, Tsukaryan, Trinaldo, Gillespie, Pettis Etc are all easily better than these two randoms.

Felder gets UFC push because he’s a commentator and Hooker because he’s one of their only meal tickets in the New Zealand market.

STRICTLY politics amigo.

@KazDibiase

I have a small project if you are interested in doing it.

My GF is a dental hygienist and she said when Hardy went back to Hooker for the second time, when he was talking, she noticed a space a between his teeth on his lower right jaw, where she thinks it was broken.

Since you are the gif master, any chance you can watch that part of the interview in slomo and see if you can get a good screenshot or gif from it ?

This Sherbro would appreciate it immensely, as always.

If you're too busy, no worries, not super important.

Thanks for all you do here, Sherbro !!!

I got you bro

You're the shittest poster on this forum.
And man, that is saying something.

Ben Sosoli took up all the room in the back of the Ambulance, so these 2 had to sit tight.

<{vega}>

You post In almost every Hooker thread. You're a fan just admit it. It's ok

Back