Hooker and Felder hanging out...

@KazDibiase

I have a small project if you are interested in doing it.

My GF is a dental hygienist and she said when Hardy went back to Hooker for the second time, when he was talking, she noticed a space a between his teeth on his lower right jaw, where she thinks it was broken.

Since you are the gif master, any chance you can watch that part of the interview in slomo and see if you can get a good screenshot or gif from it ?

This Sherbro would appreciate it immensely, as always.

If you're too busy, no worries, not super important.

Thanks for all you do here, Sherbro !!!

ThornyBonyCapeghostfrog-size_restricted.gif

Just showed this to the gf, she thinks its broken where you can see that space on his lower right jaw. This would explain him being on a stretcher with Felder waiting for medical attention.

She googled these images for comparison, so people know what she is looking for/at.

20200222_235322.jpg
unnamed.jpg

They are probably discussing how they each lucked out by ducking Islam Makhachev tonight

fake news
I met the attending nurse at the airport she told me they were discussing tanning technique

Two gatekeepers. One got robbed the other got a hometown gift decision.

Such a shame that the only reason these dudes are ranked is strictly due to UFC politics

Although Felder looked more damaged, I thought he landed way better shots in rounds 3-5.

Such a shame that the only reason these dudes are ranked is strictly due to UFC politics
such a shame there isnt a ranking system for retard posts. Only politics let mental patients continue to post.

Last edited:
lmao gtfo out of here with that bs - both guys are easily top 10 and put on an amazing show

so what’s a gate keeper ? anyone at 155 except khabib , conor, and tony ?

A gatekeeper is a guy at the top that will never be champ or fight for the title. Above them are Champions and contenders. Below them are prospects and stepping stones.

Fielder certainly is one considering his age and how he keeps falling short of contention. Hooker still has time but I’m not sure if his skill set will get him there. One more win over a guy above him will get him a title shot.

A gatekeeper is a guy at the top that will never be champ or fight for the title. Above them are Champions and contenders. Below them are prospects and stepping stones.

Fielder certainly is one considering his age and how he keeps falling short of contention. Hooker still has time but I’m not sure if his skill set will get him there. One more win over a guy above him will get him a title shot.

with that definition everyone who isn’t a contender is a gate keeper

I think gate keepers are more specific fighters someone like derek bunson who is pretty much specifically kept and used a test for prospects

if you get passed him your a top 10 guy contender - otherwise your down to 10-20 non contender status

with that definition everyone who isn’t a contender is a gate keeper

I think gate keepers are more specific fighters someone like derek bunson who is pretty much specifically kept and used a test for prospects

if you get passed him your a top 10 guy contender - otherwise your down to 10-20 non contender status

I consider Brunson and Felder to be in the same boat and I’m a big fan of Felder. Brunson is currently #8. At one point, he was ranked higher.

"Swap you an orbital for a jawbone bro?"

Couple of fucking animals in there

Awesome scrap

Lol @ “easily top 10” they both got slaughtered by Barboza.

Khabib, Tony, Gaethje, Dustin, Conor, Makhachev, Cowboy, Diego Ferreira, Kevin Lee, Makhachev, Davi Ramos, Barboza, Tsukaryan, Trinaldo, Gillespie, Pettis Etc are all easily better than these two randoms.

Felder gets UFC push because he’s a commentator and Hooker because he’s one of their only meal tickets in the New Zealand market.

STRICTLY politics amigo.
Is Makhachev so good he beats them twice? Or are there two of him and at the end of the day we will see:
Makhachev vs Makhachev similar to this:
upload_2020-2-23_0-50-46.jpeg

Is Makhachev so good he beats them twice? Or are there two of him and at the end of the day we will see:
Makhachev vs Makhachev similar to this:
View attachment 734367

almost as good as davi ramos with his amazing ufc wins over Nick Hein and Chris Grueztemacher

Arman is my favorite fighter by far, but hes 1-1 in the ufc with limited experience to compare him to a proven veteran fighter like felder at this point in there careers is silly

almost as good as davi ramos with his amazing ufc wins over Nick Hein and Chris Grueztemacher

Arman is my favorite fighter by far, but hes 1-1 in the ufc with limited experience to compare him to a proven veteran fighter like felder at this point in there careers is silly
He put Trinaldo above them too. In 2019 lmaooo. He's trolling for sure

Felder got robbed. I can't blame Hooker. He fought his ass off.

SURELY you can say one nice thing about that fight, right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back