• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

HomerThompson WR President and OT doormat no redemption thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spin it how you like. Cap got BTFO by a guy who looks terrible right now.

Why can't you fuckers say wrecked or pwnt? Srsly. I hate all this new slang. I had to google BTFO the other day.

It was voluntary. Homer basically raped his brain. And keep in mind, that's considering how much of an ass Homer looks like atm. Nobody wants to wake up today like Cap had to wake up.
Huh? Lol

Really?

I’m pretty good bud.

Not being a complete joke is ok with me.

His nuts wrecking balled your boy.

All good cuz i ran all up in him. He got BTFO by me and ran out of the OT until yesterday when a couple stray :eek::eek::eek:ets rolled in and gave him the courage to post. Hes legit shook right now and thats your president, youre supporting trash. Well done..

It's like you verbally tapped while you had full mount. That's the equivalent of stepping down over this.
How so? Even if that was true, I stepped down on my own. It was my decision, I didn’t go crying for help.

How so? Even if that was true, I stepped down on my own. It was my decision, I didn’t go crying for help.
Like your kid's in a shopping cart, screaming for candy, and you just give him your debit card.

Like your kid's in a shopping cart, screaming for candy, and you just give him your debit card.

I’m sure Homer appreciates your white knighting for hm. Again, he can’t handle his own shit.

Because the lbtards strive to get the Conservatives banned. Can’t debate, must delete.

I try to stay neutral as much as I can, but that’s been my observation of it too. Then again, some guys quit to start their own forum as well no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back