• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

HomerThompson WR President and OT doormat no redemption thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's a technical writing/document control job. I'm going to have to go in early since the guys who run the production line come in early. Which is fine I guess since it's all the way up in Rancho Bernardo and avoiding the traffic will be nice.

How are you enjoying SD? Doesnt get better than that down there

Yeah, it's a technical writing/document control job. I'm going to have to go in early since the guys who run the production line come in early. Which is fine I guess since it's all the way up in Rancho Bernardo and avoiding the traffic will be nice.

LOL at you being able to write.

You fucker im talking about San Diego alps dick. Go drown yourself in kitty litter

You dont know what you are talking about....
Can't, since you ate it for breakfast.

don't bother. war room is tribalism. just look at how both sides react when some of their guys get in trouble.
it's just debate tactics meant to block dialogue.
in this case, it's very clear what happened - @HomerThompson is a hypocritical snitch. there is no alternative theory going around. so, as always the tactics is to cloud the issues - oh you guys are triggered, you are crying, etc.
don't bother. just make sure as many people as possible know about it.
After getting unjustly banned, I made it my personal mission to break the dumbass tribalism up.

After getting unjustly banned, I made it my personal mission to break the dumbass tribalism up.
it's so bad that on ANY issue, i can guess immediately what the posters will say. study the snarky ones and you will know exactly what delay or cloud tactics they will use to kill the dialogue.
the war room at the moment is the exact opposite of a forum. there's no dialogue, just competing monologues, precise as clockwork.

the hits just keep on coming. YOu do understand that I'm being fed all this shit by the people you've been fucking over by running to the mods for who knows how long? MY inbox is blowing the fuck up

2c579e59-babd-4323-9bef-569ad5ccf795.png

<Dany07>
<Baelish01>

Has there ever been a slimier, more power hungry dickhead on Sherdog than the current WR president......His own posts, and confirmed "behind the scenes" activities indict the fuck outta him.

@HomerThompson , account bet. You set the terms. You can tag anyone you want. I’ll tag no one.

If you have any self respect left you’ll accept. Grab hold of those two raisins you call your balls and man up you hump.

Loser deletes their account never to return.

Has there ever been a slimier, more power hungry dickhead on Sherdog than the current WR president......His own posts, and confirmed "behind the scenes" activities indict the fuck outta him.
Trick question
<[analyzed}>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back