• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

HomerThompson WR President and OT doormat no redemption thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

P3GC1u1.jpg

I'll see to it over there as well. Obviously with a different lingo and set of rules, there's multiple ways to play this game..
You bluff like a red eyed stoner

Did you just copy my post from earlier today?! The mentally ill bit. Anyways, some guys here might be sensitive, but in the end the guy who reported everyone here for years is for sure more sensitive. You're free to defend him but remember, hilariously, this actually backs up your constant 'tribes' posts etc. Proof is in the pudding, dude cracked, reported people all over, did it for years. That's the sensitive one overall.
And you, pretending you guys didn't gush five hundred period pussies worth of blood.

You bluff like a red eyed stoner

Nah man

This dude has caused some foul shit. I'm having a hard time understanding your loyalties. It is really baffling. I mean the WR is stifled, guys are being reported for disagreeing or because he just doesn't like them. That's not open discussion Fawlts, that's bullshit. What happened to being grown ass men and agreeing to disagree. He's not capable of that.

You saw, I didn't go over there today and act out causing a ruckus. WR guys taking shots left and right I just deflected and stayed on point. Do you want it all your way or do you truly want open discussion with different points of view where everyone feels free to chime in. Right now you've got a lot of guys who are afraid to post. That's a shame

Think about what you're supporting and what you actually want.

Nah man

This dude has caused some foul shit. I'm having a hard time understanding your loyalties. It is really baffling. I mean the WR is stifled, guys are being reported for disagreeing or because he just doesn't like them. That's not open discussion Fawlts, that's bullshit. What happened to being grown ass men and agreeing to disagree. He's not capable of that.

You saw, I didn't go over there today and act out causing a ruckus. WR guys taking shots left and right I just deflected and stayed on point. Do you want it all your way or do you truly want open discussion with different points of view where everyone feels free to chime in. Right now you've got a lot of guys who are afraid to post. That's a shame

Sounds like shit straight from my campaign. I should have had you write for me.

Nah man

boring

Sounds like shit straight from my campaign. I should have had you write for me.

Thx mane!

I can do alright if it's not fast and I take my time but I'm no wordsmith like some of you guys over there. You are the president the WR deserved, what we have now is a crying shame.

LMAO fuck off
don't bother. war room is tribalism. just look at how both sides react when some of their guys get in trouble.
it's just debate tactics meant to block dialogue.
in this case, it's very clear what happened - @HomerThompson is a hypocritical snitch. there is no alternative theory going around. so, as always the tactics is to cloud the issues - oh you guys are triggered, you are crying, etc.
don't bother. just make sure as many people as possible know about it.

@TeTe why are you up so late, extended birthday pussy?
I'm usually up until about midnight every night anyways, tonight I was too busy playing xbox.

I dread when I have to adjust my sleep schedule after I start this job and have to go in at 7 am.

What's crazy is that we wouldn't have known any of this if he hadn't melted down and been so forthcoming about emailing crave. Once the reported thread took off and @Limbo Pete came and deleted @Coconut Joe thread, it was all down hill. No bullshit sketch I have over 15 different WR guys PM'ing me thanking me for doing gods work. All those screenshots, sent from those guys. Can you blame them for not wanting to come out and post how they feel? @HomerThompson is hindering the WR not making it better. @Lead the best thing homer could do is step down and take a break. Your forum is in disarray and you as mods have created a monster. Get rid of the scumbag before he harms it any further. Maybe he'll drop a toaster on himself in the tub first, we can hope, but if not you guys need to take control of this shit

Oh yea, fuck you @HomerThompson

Let that sink in
<Ellaria01>
<NightKingBringIt>

I'm usually up until about midnight every night anyways, tonight I was too busy playing xbox.

I dread when I have to adjust my sleep schedule after I start this job and have to go in at 7 am.

I have to be in anaheim at 7 and i cant sleep lol im fucked.

Whats up with this job? Is it what you wanted?

I have to be in anaheim at 7 and i cant sleep lol im fucked.

Whats up with this job? Is it what you wanted?
Yeah, it's a technical writing/document control job. I'm going to have to go in early since the guys who run the production line come in early. Which is fine I guess since it's all the way up in Rancho Bernardo and avoiding the traffic will be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back