• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

HomerThompson WR President and OT doormat no redemption thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worse you make Homer look here, the more it makes you look like a cuck who got bullied off his spot.

So his unforgiveable deeds go unpunished? Im trying to see your angle but all i see is you trying to breathe life back into an undeserving :eek::eek::eek:et

The worse you make Homer look here, the more it makes you look like a cuck who got bullied off his spot.

That’s a fancy way of saying “Better leave my bottom alone!”

So his unforgiveable deeds go unpunished? Im trying to see your angle but all i see is you trying to breathe life back into an undeserving :eek::eek::eek:et
I guess that's between you, him and a whole lot of report buttons.

I’m sure Homer appreciates your white knighting for hm. Again, he can’t handle his own shit.

There's a hierarchy for the Liberal posters. They've all got their personal lapdogs to back them up when they are getting their shit pushed in. It's hilarious, and so obviously(and pathetically) coordinated through PMs.

tee-shirt-homer-simpson-believe-in-d-oh.jpg

I believe in @HomerThompson
why?
i'd like to hear a rationalization for it.

I guess that's between you, him and a whole lot of report buttons.

Nah his problem lies amongst the WR folks who deserve to know what kind of trash this guy is. Are you really backing a guy that emails crave, allows ruprecht to post his numbers early last year where he had already reported over 187 posts and from where im sitting stifles the flow of free convo in the war room? Youre part of the problem if so

@Lip don't know what you were on about me "rage quitting" but I was banned for doing stupid shit, I didn't rage quit.

How are you enjoying SD? Doesnt get better than that down there
No complaints here. Just glad I finally got a job here. Even in an area with a tough job market, I was able to find something I wanted in 3.5 months.

Now I need to start saving for a house... I'm tired of renting.

I went to Chicago for four days this last weekend and I can say after coming back here... I don't regret my decision in the least.

Nah his problem lies amongst the WR folks who deserve to know what kind of trash this guy is. Are you really backing a guy that emails crave, allows ruprecht to post his numbers early last year where he had already reported over 187 posts and from where im sitting stifles the flow of free convo in the war room? Youre part of the problem if so
I think Homer should do something to redeem himself. Like how Helmer made the handstand pushup video, something kind of epic and entertaining. Just my 2c.

Nah his problem lies amongst the WR folks who deserve to know what kind of trash this guy is.

Oh', we know. The problem is that the WR is mostly a Liberal shit hole that applauds and rewards him for his pussified behavior.

Oh', we know. The problem is that the WR is mostly a fake Liberal shit hole that applauds and rewards him for his pussified behavior.

Fixed. Haven't seen a true liberal in there yet.

I think Homer should do something to redeem himself. Like how Helmer made the handstand pushup video, something kind of epic and entertaining. Just my 2c.
fuck him.
a rat like that can't help but be a rat forever.

Oh', we know. The problem is that the WR is mostly a Liberal shit hole that applauds and rewards him for his pussified behavior.

I don't know the rules here, are we allowed to talk about wr modding?

I was left thinking about the so-called purge...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back