Holy **** Cruz!

I thought Faber won their 2nd fight, and Cruz is a smaller, methed out Keith Jardine. Overrated for sure.
"SMALLER.......METHED OUT........KEITH.........JARDINE"

How did you come to that conclusion?

I'm still stuck on how Cruz looks like he's methed out.

I thought Faber won their 2nd fight, and Cruz is a smaller, methed out Keith Jardine. Overrated for sure.

I was gonna call you out for being a bad troll and being way to obvious, but it looksl like it's working just fine.

Great fighter, but I'd pick Barao over healthy Cruz tbh (sick fight though). I wonder when we're going to see Cruz back in the octagon.

Yes he was good but Barao is better.

Been watching Lil' Nog's fights. I forgot he existed.

Eddie wineland was doing fine against barao prior to the spinning side kick, and i had michael macdonald winning 2 rounds against barao.

I think a healthy Cruz beats barao

Yeah he was really good and he really knows his stuff. I recall people calling him boring, but tbh he was the most exciting "boring" fighter. I always thought his fights were fun. Hope he can make a comeback.

Cruz has been dominating the 135 division since the WEC days, his footwork and elusiveness is second to none. Size, reach, speed, stamina, athleticism, fight intelligence, chin, near-perfect record... he has it all.
It's too bad he suffered a series of career-threatening injuries that will most certainly undermine his fighting abilities and style. Otherwise, Barao would get decisioned easily.

I remember the first time being truly impressed with him during the first Benavidez fight. It was just 15 minutes of non-stop, high-intensity action, like something out of StreetFighter Turbo, or Lucha Libre or something.

Checked it out after seeing this comment, since I'd never seen it. Man, you weren't kiddin'. Sick fight.

Annoyed with the chick screaming the whole time tho, and Mir's "gill-oteen" pronunciation, haha ...

Yeah cruz would lose because barao will hammer fist cruz' gloves and look at the ref expecting the stoppage and TKO (Hammer fists to gloves) win.

/sarcasm

He's amazing. Probably the most underrated fighter on here because just like you TS a ton of people judging him have just never seen him fight.

I already was a fan but I became a huge fan after the Mighty Mouse fight. Because I was sure MM was going to give him problems and Cruz just dominated him in all facets with ease, and that's not discrediting MM but just telling you how great Dominick really is.

his footwork, movement in general, and wrestling were outstanding. he was very well rounded

Checked it out after seeing this comment, since I'd never seen it. Man, you weren't kiddin'. Sick fight.

Annoyed with the chick screaming the whole time tho, and Mir's "gill-oteen" pronunciation, haha ...

Man I remember Mir used to have the biggest boner for Miguel Torres when he was commentator.

"SMALLER.......METHED OUT........KEITH.........JARDINE"

How did you come to that conclusion?

I'm still stuck on how Cruz looks like he's methed out.

He has that weird jerky movement and "unothodox" striking like Jardine, he just moves faster and more often.

I was most impressed by the way he switched up his game to beat MM by just taking him down and dominating him on the ground. Lesser fighters don't have that same willingness to just abandon their bread and butter style when the matchup calls for it.

Back