• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Holy Crap Dom is Dumb

He needs to just relax and let the fight unfold instead of trying to force things into a box he creates.

I know it’s just commentary. But it’s so bizarre to hear him give advice on certain things and im like bro you can’t throw combos or keep top position worth shit. Yes I know I’m a arm chair warrior but still I don’t feel that way when guys like felder, DC, or Bisping commentate. It’s weird

Yeah lets listen to what some geek keyboard warrior on a forum has to say.

Shut the fuck up TS.

Necktats looked as good as anyone I've ever seen in that fight with Cruz

For some reason his brilliant movement didn't seem to be there against Dillisnake
It was until he lost his cool after dropping him.

The Handsome One and The Fight Professor > UFC commentary

What's up with Dom's leg to torso length ratio? If his legs were proportionate to his upper body, he would almost be normal height.

What's up with Dom's leg to torso length ratio? If his legs were proportionate to his upper body, he would almost be normal height.
Have you seen him shadowbox?

It looks hilarious. Like a cartoon hotdog bun with tiny legs...

Dom’s intelligence is heavily overrated. Just like Chaels. People hear someone talking fast using fancy words, and immediately the guy is some kind of intellectual. Dom says stupid shit all the time

Back