Locked Prem Euro 2024 Thread v1: England V Spain It's Coming Home Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

e20c120691229789160de5d180c6e3f6.jpg

Liverpool great Alan Hansen has been discharged from hospital following illness, his former club has announced.

The former Scotland defender had received well wishes from across the game when Liverpool confirmed on 9 June that he was 'seriously ill'.

But on Sunday a family statement on the club website said that Hansen, 69, will 'continue his recovery at home'.
Some good news thankfully, after the kevin campbell news I was certain he was a goner.

MOTD hasn't been the same since Hansen left

AURA m8

I'd be the same in his presence.. From being in primary school practicing his step overs in the playground to seeing him win 5 CL's.

Pessi meanwhile injecting PEDs in his bumhole. The difference.
Got to admit, the thought of a 200lb 12 year-old attempting a quadruple step over and brushing his forehead off the pavement gave me a good laugh.

Ruud van Nistelrooy, the man who ended The Invincibles* and had more 40 goal seasons than Thierry Henry**.

*Was also a part of the team who beat “The Invincibles” twice and never lost to them

**Zero career 40 goal seasons

iu

patrick vieira made him shit his pants and martin keown finished the job. never forget.

Got to admit, the thought of a 200lb 12 year-old attempting a quadruple step over and brushing his forehead off the pavement gave me a good laugh.
only inaccuracy in dis woz dat i was 9 m8

190d414b-07d1-412e-8f0e-cd01d11b2237.jpg
David Moyes
Former West Ham manager on BBC One

He's probably the most important player tonight for Scotland, Scott McTominay.

Him and John McGinn will go to join Che Adams, and he's such a goal threat when he does get in the box.

190d414b-07d1-412e-8f0e-cd01d11b2237.jpg
David Moyes
Former West Ham manager on BBC One

He's probably the most important player tonight for Scotland, Scott McTominay.

Him and John McGinn will go to join Che Adams, and he's such a goal threat when he does get in the box.
Moyes respects McGOATminay

No serious club would ever wear anything but Nike, innit
They've said they've changed the kits for the new season with a improved design... But I spunked 110 on a heat rdy shirt last season fml.

@Arqueto save ur monies, don't believe the lies. This feels like santa isn't real. I feel betrayed.

Will stick to Dri-FIT ADV technology or new balance shit here on out for any sporting shit I have to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back