"Hollywood's identity crisis: Actors, writers and producers warn of 'reverse racism'

Of course, but he had to work a little less hard to get to where he got, as opposed to someone who didn't have such connections to open doors for them.
OK fair enough but I’d also attribute him having a successful head start due to him starting at a ridiculously young age.

Last edited:
More toxic than Chernobyl? Right. Remember when Blacks were only allowed to play the help? That's a bit more toxic than wtv the hell is happenning right now.

From what I gather, it seems like middle aged white dudes aren't often being cast as the titular character in new shows on Netflix, CW, and maybe BET or something. However, I am skeptical to believe middle aged whites are being excluded to the point they are now vastly underepresented in hollywood. Young white guys under 30 are still getting plenty of casting calls for movies and shows. Unless there's hard data to support the TS claim, I don't buy it.

Eh hollywood has been fucked for 2 decades now - shit movies galore, no damage if all of hollywood goes to ruins

Bring back the 90s, when hollywood movies were actually awesome: terminator 2, matrix, a few good men, fight club, the green mile, pulp fiction, silence of the lambs, saving private ryan, braveheart, goodfellas, schindlers list, jurassic park, the big lebowski, lion king, shawshank redemption, toy story, good will hunting, home alone, forrest gump, dumb and dumber, reservoir dogs, se7en, heat, etc

More toxic than Chernobyl? Right. Remember when Blacks were only allowed to play the help? That's a bit more toxic than wtv the hell is happenning right now.
Yes, that was wrong then. And the inverse is wrong now. As your mom said, 2 wrongs don't make a white.

Luke_Crywalker.png
Don’t message me your pics.

Please show me evidence that 90% of white Americans are wealthy.
Please quote where I said 90% of whites in America are “wealthy”. I’ll might read the rest of your post after the quote.

Isn’t the NBA is like 80% black?

What are you doing to make the NBA, the NFL more representative??

The NBA should only have 13% black players, 80% white/Hispanic players, 7% Asians.

Everything should accurately reflect the demographics of the country and this should be done by force!!
I believe so. Ownership is 96% white. I’m America, more white people play basketball than Black, they are just being out competed dispute having more resources. White Europeans are out competing white Americans Basketball players as well.

There was never a “no whites” NBA policy, the same cannot be said for Black people.

Last edited:
Paulie Shore didn’t have to do what?? He rose through the standup comedy scene from the bottom just like other comics.

Tom Hanks didn’t have to do what? At one time he was dirt poor and was struggling.
The bottom bunk in his mother house. Stop talking about things you don’t know about.

somebody has to keep making the super hero movies or ill be very disappointed.

OK fair enough but I’d also attribute him having a successful head start due to him starting at a ridiculously young age.

I'd even go more basic than that, in that you can't argue with popularity. Amy Schumer is similar, being the niece of a very prominent politician whose name may carry some clout. Open doors only gets you so far. You still have to convince the crowds that you're funny, regardless. Just because you're related to someone who may be helping you get some opportunities, doesn't guarantee that you'll be able to take advantage of those opportunities. If nobody likes you, it doesn't matter how many doors were opened for you. You'll fail all the same.

I'd even go more basic than that, in that you can't argue with popularity. Amy Schumer is similar, being the niece of a very prominent politician whose name may carry some clout. Open doors only gets you so far. You still have to convince the crowds that you're funny, regardless. Just because you're related to someone who may be helping you get some opportunities, doesn't guarantee that you'll be able to take advantage of those opportunities. If nobody likes you, it doesn't matter how many doors were opened for you. You'll fail all the same.
Case in point: Randy Quaid.

Have worked in network tv for over a decade. Sat through at least a 1,000 castings. This is statement is dumb. 99.99999999999% of people who step in front of a camera are unwatchable.
Agreed, including tons of A listers. Many of which are simply born into the business or came from the elitist nepotism pool.

I generally agree with your posts, but this one is mostly wrong. Being blood-related to someone already successful in Hollywood doesn't just open doors. It assures you'll have a career as long as you train, and work hard. The number of people who are in the game, and simply would not be without that connection, is staggering. You can be a pretty shitty actor, and if you're related to a big star, you're guaranteeed a career.

The only ones who fail are the ones who don't train. They don't learn to act, or they're lazy as fuck. There are some actors who are related to big names and never make a career out of it because their acting is so bad, but that's the exception, not the rule.

12-15% of leading roles aint Black people, nor are leading roles majority white women so save that majority crap. Ok, if you care about population percentile so much let's go a big off road:

90% of U.S wealth is own by whites, 2-3% is held by Black Americans. American isn't 90% white, nor is it only 2-3% Black. What are you doing to close the racial wealth gap? Do you even see it as an issue?
less then 10% own over 70% of Americas wealth

Please quote where I said 90% of whites in America are “wealthy”. I’ll might read the rest of your post after the quote.

I believe so. Ownership is 96% white. I’m America, more white people play basketball than Black, they are just being out competed dispute having more resources. White Europeans are out competing white Americans Basketball players as well.

There was never a “no whites” NBA policy, the same cannot be said for Black people.

I suppose it's easier to ignore arguments than address them, but I'm not scared of reading your point of view.

Your problem is that you don't see people as individuals, but as a hive mind groups. As was shown by the whole occupy wall street saga is that all white people do not benefit by other white people being wealthy just like all black people do not benefit from people like jordan peele, Kanye West and hundreds of black athletes being wealthy.

Social mobility is something that is accessible to everyone. Also please show evidence of any 'no blacks' policy anywhere in 2020. Actual laws on the books.

well fuck a duck who could have seen this coming, not them lol.

<WhatIsThis>

do we have any specific names ?

Last edited:
Back