"Hollywood's identity crisis: Actors, writers and producers warn of 'reverse racism'

GtehMVP

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Racism is racism, but this is hilarious

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ducers-warn-reverse-racism-film-industry.html
"Hollywood's identity crisis: Actors, writers and producers warn of 'reverse racism' in the film industry which has created a 'toxic' climate for anyone who is a white, middle-age man

A revolution is under way. White actors are being fired. Edicts from studio bosses make it clear that only minorities – racial and sexual – can be given jobs.

A new wave of what has been termed by some as anti-white prejudice is causing writers, directors and producers to fear they will never work again. One described the current atmosphere as 'more toxic than Chernobyl', with leading actors afraid to speak out amid concern they will be labelled racist.

The first sign came with one of the most powerful black directors in Hollywood, Oscar-winning Jordan Peele – the man behind box office hits such as Get Out and Us – stated in public that he did not want to hire a leading man who was white. "

Well well, all those years of champagne virtue signaling, while letting people like Jordan Peele get away with overt discrimination, and bending the knee/bailing out racist marxists...

hqdefault.jpg

<36>

tenor.gif

It should have been obvious to those retards that Hollywood will not survive the cultural revolution. What use does a new communist society have with a bunch of rich, old, pervy Jews that make entertainment about super-heroes?

Last edited:
Thee most goofy article written.

"Black men can't be leading men because they don't have thin lips"

"If a movie have 4 or 5 people it's a Black movie so less funding"

That is perfectly normal in Hollywood til this day, but man, Half Black half white, Jordan Peele want to open the roles, include leading roles for non white men and it's a crime.

Shut Up crybabies.

Thee most goofy article written.

"Black men can't be leading men because they don't have thin lips"

"If a movie have 4 or 5 people it's a Black movie so less funding"

That is perfectly normal in Hollywood til this day, but man, Half Black half white, Jordan Peele want to open the roles, include leading roles for non white men and it's a crime.

Shut Up crybabies.
You sound like the only one being a baby here.

As for Peele, he's coming across like a racist POS.

"'I don't see myself casting a white dude as the lead in my movie,' Peele said. 'Not that I don't like white dudes. But I've seen that movie before.'"

What the hell is he talking about? White people only play one role, in one story? wtf lmao, that's so comically racist. Fuck him and anyone who thinks like that, towards any race.

what i've never quite understood about this dumbass vicious cycle of racism (ie: racism -> "reverse racism" [as if there's a difference] -> more racism) is that...

isn't it not only smarter and better, but easier to just not be a bigot?
"Don't be a jerk" pretty much covers everything.

Being a racist=being a jerk
Being mean to people=being a jerk
Don't be a jerk.

LMAO, this is good shit! :D
That's what you get for teaching us how to live. Nobody asked you.

Ah' yes, they're getting their first taste of the ostracizing they were calling for, and they don't like it. I'm truly shocked. It was all fun and games when they were just spouting off empty platitudes. Bit different to have all the nonsense you've been calling for, actually implemented.

I don't know man, Hollywood did this to themselves with their extreme liberal views and virtue signaling. Nothing more cringy and nauseating than the Oscars and seeing every white actor trying to out virtue signal the guy before him during acceptance speeches.

You almost want to sit here and watch themselves burn by the fire they already set.

are people really shocked by this? what did you think was going to happen?

the pendulum is going to swing the other way...and leftists, WPEMs, and many liberals will be like, "how did this happen!?!??"

when you openly endorse judging a people by their race, this is the result.

Back