News Holly Holm is getting a Divorce

Stop making sense so much! This is Sherdog! We have a reputation to uphold!

Now, back to more comments about Holly's bedroom activities!

Wouldn't be surprised. Din Thomas was saying on Rogans podcast that a lot of fighters do this. They look for women to hookup\live off of so they can train full time and not worry about bills that much.

Wouldn't be surprised. Din Thomas was saying on Rogans podcast that a lot of fighters do this. They look for women to hookup\live off of so they can train full time and not worry about bills that much.
Interesting.
Lol, fuck being a fighter.

I know a guy who did this. His woman at the time was older than he was, she looked in her early 40s he's 30 I believe. I think she managed him also. As soon as he started having a steady flow of income and gigs he's dating some 21 year old.

So who is mooching off of who? Jones already has kids in three States, a Fiance and several girl friends to take care of. Why in the world would he want to get mixed up with Holm.

No surprise "Hottie" can move, but Holly got some hip-game on her. She can toss it up...lol

10129562.jpg

2E7DCE4400000578-0-image-a-3_1447668131768.jpg

10129475.jpg

2157889318001_4596822755001_holly-jon.jpg

So what are you saying...

No surprise "Hottie" can move, but Holly got some hip-game on her. She can toss it up...lol

Holly has square hips as they say, and is getting those old lady legs, she has no ass here either she needs some bounce in the booty, Michelle can dance, she is a former cheerleader and dancer, she has a nice ass too with bounce, Holly is hard like rock.

Holly has square hips as they say, and is getting those old lady legs, she has no ass here either she needs some bounce in the booty, Michelle can dance, she is a former cheerleader and dancer, she has a nice ass too with bounce, Holly is hard like rock.
Haha, I was gonna say, Michelle dances like one of those chicks you see at the club, straight gettin it. While holly dances like a stripper, look at the start "hottie" is doing some kind of stanky leg shit looks cool and Holly is doin the stripper walk move...lol

I know a guy who did this. His woman at the time was older than he was, she looked in her early 40s he's 30 I believe. I think she managed him also. As soon as he started having a steady flow of income and gigs he's dating some 21 year old.
Is his name Sophomore Tres Anos?

Haha, I was gonna say, Michelle dances like one of those chicks you see at the club, straight gettin it. While holly dances like a stripper, look at the start "hottie" is doing some kind of stanky leg shit looks cool and Holly is doin the stripper walk move...lol
yeah she trying to dance like a stripper but can't really move her hips like one, she has heavy feet. Holly is so stiff she doesn't have those hip sways like real seductive feminine women have, I think its because she hits the weights too much it made her rigid.

but Michelle man she is a legit dancer, just like Paige Van Zant, but I think Michelle is a better dancer.

Time to get prepared and go Holly Hunting
tenor.gif

yeah she trying to dance like a stripper but can't really move her hips like one, she has heavy feet. Holly is so stiff she doesn't have those hip sways like real seductive feminine women have, I think its because she hits the weights too much it made her rigid.

but Michelle man she is a legit dancer, just like Paige Van Zant, but I think Michelle is a better dancer.
I gotta check out Paige, didn't know she could dance.

Back