News Holly Holm is getting a Divorce

Wait I don't get it, if the dudes name is Jeff Kirkpatrick and her name is Holm then wtf maiden name is she talking about? I feel like I'm missing something obvious but whatever lol

EDIT: Oh look it helps to actually read the fucking article Joe:

"Holly -- whose legal name is Holly Holm-Kirkpatrick -- has asked the judge to restore her maiden name, "Holly Holm.""
I didn't think she'd have to get the judge's permission to change her name back.

Did War Machine have to get Marvel's or a judge's permission?

If she married and divorced Amanda Nunes, could she get her belt back?

She has boned a couple, before she dated some small mexican boxer with a mullet then she got with Joey Villasenor

Villasenor had her at her best when she wasn't all rough and sun damaged, I heard Joey cheated on her and then she started banging guys at the gym before getting with her business owner husband.
VillasenorHolm_original_display_image.jpg

This is her hubby, I used to think he was her brother or just a trainer of hers he had the look of a just a friend type zero chemistry she never looked at him with those dreamy eyes you see women do when they are in love the type of stare she gave Jon Jones
holly-holm-husband-jeff-kirkpatrick-ufc-champion-holly-holm-on-extra!-JM6K7F.jpg

damn bruh you did some serious research on her....

Good news my fellow sherdoggers!!!, Jeff Kirkpatrick is now single and ready to mingle, get in there boys ;)

Does that mean she's Single now?

tenor.gif

damn bruh you did some serious research on her....
I just remember the stories from years ago.

Also rumors were that Jackson and Wink slept with a couple of the fighters some guy who used to train there and posted on subfighter never told us the name of the female fighters but before subfighter went under and closed for good he would post some stories I think it was that thick white girl with the acne julie kdzie or Holly but he said one of them stayed with the coach and his wife.

You never see Julie at Jackson wink anymore though so who knows

Joe Rogan used to speak about chick who like MMA fighters or train at the gyms he was saying they almost always are groupies and try to bang the guys and its a distraction, its why a lot of boxing gyms dont allow women to train with their amateurs unless the female is a legit amateur or serious.

Boxing gyms keep it old school they dont even like wives or girlfriends or chicks around camp for at least 4 to 6 weeks.

Michelle is thick for an asian girl, most asians got no ass at all.
This Korean speed skater has a nice thick ass though all natural no injections
image-placeholder-title.jpg

OH MY GOODNESS
dat ass is redonkulous

I think so the dude looked like friend zone type, holly married him because she never though she would get anymore fights and he was making six figures on his businesses. She made peanuts from boxing, he was a security blanket fallback plan just incase her mma bid failed
Wow

Lools like JW can start charging more than $20 with all the dude lining up to train trying to become Mr. Holm

UFC star Holly Holm files for divorce, requests maiden name back
UFC star and former women’s bantamweight champion Holly Holm has reportedly filed for divorce from her husband.

That news comes from TMZ, who reported that Holm is seeking to end her marriage to Jeff Kirkpatrick.

The couple originally met while attending the University of New Mexico. Holm and Kirkpatrick later married in Cancun in July of 2012.

According to TMZ’s report, Holy Holm cited “incompatibility because of discord and conflict of personalities” as her reasoning behind the requested divorce.

As per the court documents, Holm claims she separated from Kirkpatrick back in March of 2018 and the couple are no longer living as husband and wife.
Sad news. Holly *seems* like salt of the earth, A-grade, top shelf, wife material.

Sad for her, but sometimes moving on is best. No kids?

Wish her the best.

I didn't think she'd have to get the judge's permission to change her name back.

Did War Machine have to get Marvel's or a judge's permission?
Who? War Machine? Who tf is that guy? <45>

Back