News Holly Holm is getting a Divorce

Headkicktoleg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lools like JW can start charging more than $20 with all the dude lining up to train trying to become Mr. Holm

UFC star Holly Holm files for divorce, requests maiden name back
UFC star and former women’s bantamweight champion Holly Holm has reportedly filed for divorce from her husband.

That news comes from TMZ, who reported that Holm is seeking to end her marriage to Jeff Kirkpatrick.

The couple originally met while attending the University of New Mexico. Holm and Kirkpatrick later married in Cancun in July of 2012.

According to TMZ’s report, Holy Holm cited “incompatibility because of discord and conflict of personalities” as her reasoning behind the requested divorce.

As per the court documents, Holm claims she separated from Kirkpatrick back in March of 2018 and the couple are no longer living as husband and wife.

This is like the fifth or sixth thread on this haha

fALgvD1.png

Ass jiggle GIFs or GTFO!

Did he take her name and now she wants it back?
I think so the dude looked like friend zone type, holly married him because she never though she would get anymore fights and he was making six figures on his businesses. She made peanuts from boxing, he was a security blanket fallback plan just incase her mma bid failed

"preachers daughter" my ass
Lol most of those preacher daughters are whores man. But holms mother cheated on her preacher father, so the apple dont fall far from the tree. Holly only called herself preacher daughter because her father was a preacher and she respects and loves her father because he raised her And her bros.

Holly isnt religious at all. Her title is misleading, should have just went with The Girl Next door as her moniker.

I think so the dude looked like friend zone type, holly married him because she never though she would get anymore fights and he was making six figures on his businesses. She made peanuts from boxing, he was a security blanket fallback plan just incase her mma bid failed
not evidence.png

Back