No Spoilers HOGWARTS LEGACY: Breaks Twitch All-Time Peak Concurrent Viewership Record (1.3m)

What about play style variety ? Do you have many options?

With all the spells and then talents you can add to the spells it can get pretty complicated. You can get by making it simple if you want but they give you a lot of options to play your own way. I thought the combat was one of the best things about the game honestly.

What about play style variety ? Do you have many options?

You have task bars where you put your skills. You can only have so many skills on a bar, but you can also cycle through the bars you create.

There's skill points you can use to accentuate certain spells and give them different effects. But you aren't locked out of anything. The combat isn't difficult, but it is consistently fun.

I was not a fan of game personally, it did look good though but i got bored with gameplay

This nails the concept of the dream game we all wanted 20 years ago while watching the movies. Can't believe they finally pulled it off. There apparently was supposed to be a morality system, I hope it's in the sequel. I love the way you can customize your clothing to anything you find and not have to worry about wearing the best stats while looking ridiculous.

I love the way you can customize your clothing to anything you find and not have to worry about wearing the best stats while looking ridiculous.

Crazy that it took so long for a game to figure out that simple system. It should be implemented in pretty much all games like this.

Back