HitchBOT destroyed in United States

although I thought they said they lost the GPS signal...?

I have a feeling this asshole tried to stage a prank video, things went bad and then he killed Hitchbot to get rid of the witness.

although I thought they said they lost the GPS signal...?

I have a feeling this asshole tried to stage a prank video, things went bad and then he killed Hitchbot to get rid of the witness.

Careful man, you keep digging, might get some knocks at the door. This thing goes all the way to the top

I've been clawing my brains out since, trying to get to the bottom of this- easily the worst disaster in the last two centuries. This one event is so horrible I never thought it would get this bad.
America, shame on you, you all have solder on your hands.

For reals.

Hitchbot > 9/11

Careful man, you keep digging, might get some knocks at the door. This thing goes all the way to the top

Man, you're one of the good ones. Throughout this thread, it hit you as hard as anyone. *bro fist* For Hitchbot.

I don't know if I should it funny or disappointing on how accurate some of the first posts in this thread are lol. Poor robot never stood a chance.

When the robots take over they'll look back on what happened to HitchBOT.

and just like that hitchbot becomes a martyr for Robokind

I'm both proud and ashamed to be from Philly right now.

I think he just went through Boston and so far Americans have been great to him.

CKIwdM3WcAETVJX.jpg

CJzbR5aUcAECInR.jpg

CJe5oGUUYAAnuCb.jpg

CJPpVyNXAAI2QNA.png

CJPYg2IXAAAtGev.jpg
God damn it. He looked so happy in the pics. I hope philly burns for this.

Rest assured, when Skynet becomes self-aware, Philadelphia will be the first to go.

I might just kill john connor myself, just so skynet can't be stopped from whiping those heartless assholes off the planet.

Americans being assholes again. It goes to Europe? Fine. Canada? Fine. US? Nope. At least it made it out of Boston safe, we get enough shit as it is (you know, for having the Super Bowl champs and all, heh.)

On the real, I'd have fucked the shit out of that thing.

Back