• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

History repeating itself

Colby is a great fighter and I think he would give Leon serious problems, but it's pretty clear (at least to me) that he doesn't deserve a title shot. In his last 5 he has wins over Lawler, Woodley and Masvidal... Good names on paper, but when he beat them they were all very much on the decline.

Colby needs a big win over someone relevant before he deserves another titleshot.

You must be the troll cause you been posting bullshit. If he cares so much about giving a title shot to someone who deserves it why does he want to fight masvidal?

Bu bu bu bu but they have history.

Stfu

You know it. Leon never got Masvidal back for that bitch move.

Both Mas and Colby Canington are easy fights for Edwards anyway.

You know it. Leon never got Masvidal back for that bitch move.

Both Mas and Colby Canington are easy fights for Edwards anyway.
Bu bu bu Colby does not deserve title fight

Bu bu bu I am willing to fight masvidal cause that's the only fighter I can beat and keep my belt

Bu bu bu Colby does not deserve title fight

Bu bu bu I am willing to fight masvidal cause that's the only fighter I can beat and keep my belt
Lol. It's hilarious that a colby fan of all people would accuse Leon, ironically the most avoided fighter at 170, of being a duck.

Colby has done nothing but rank squat for the past 5 years. He's only fought 38 year olds on 2 fight losing streaks exclusively since 2018 unless it was for a belt.

Ducked Leon in 2019 and 2021.

It would be even worse if a miracle occurred and Leon somehow falls on a banana peel and gets injured so Colby actually wins the belt. We all know what he's going to do next. He's either going to call out former 145er Conor for UFC 300, or failing that, call out former 145er Poirier. He'll do anything to avoid fighting actual top welterweights.

Not going to happen though. No way he actually beats Leon. He's an elite talent in his prime. Not a 40 year old washed up can who can't win a fight like Colby usually fights.

Lol. It's hilarious that a colby fan of all people would accuse Leon, ironically the most avoided fighter at 170, of being a duck.

Colby has done nothing but rank squat for the past 5 years. He's only fought 38 year olds on 2 fight losing streaks exclusively since 2018 unless it was for a belt.

Ducked Leon in 2019 and 2021.

It would be even worse if a miracle occurred and Leon somehow falls on a banana peel and gets injured so Colby actually wins the belt. We all know what he's going to do next. He's either going to call out former 145er Conor for UFC 300, or failing that, call out former 145er Poirier. He'll do anything to avoid fighting actual top welterweights.

Not going to happen though. No way he actually beats Leon. He's an elite talent in his prime. Not a 40 year old washed up can who can't win a fight like Colby usually fights.

This guy needs to stop ducking and dodging all the point he made and explain how Masvidal's earned the title shot and Colby won't get a shot cause he has not earned it.

Or just take the L and accept the fact that Leon is a duck

This guy needs to stop ducking and dodging all the point he made and explain how Masvidal's earned the title shot and Colby won't get a shot cause he has not earned it.

Or just take the L and accept the fact that Leon is a duck
He doesn't think Masvidal has earned shit either. He just wants to get one back on him since he never repaid him for 2019.

Maybe you should stop ducking the fact that your boyfriend Cockby is the duck.

We need to rally sherdog and make this happen.
giphy.gif

He doesn't think Masvidal has earned shit either. He just wants to get one back on him since he never repaid him for 2019.

Maybe you should stop ducking the fact that your boyfriend Cockby is the duck.

So it does not actually matter to him if someone's earned the title shot or not. Okay. Got it.

He's playing his position well. He will fight, and beat Colby.

For now he's likely negotiating; a new deal, getting the fight in the UK, rematch clause, a guarantee that Mas is next if he upsets Burns, & who knows what else.
Smart of him. Hope it works well for him, cause it’s a no brainer once he loses his title the UFC will make sure he never gets near the title.

Smart of him. Hope it works well for him, cause it’s a no brainer once he loses his title the UFC will make sure he never gets near the title.

I think UFC will make sure he gets more opportunities even if he fails thanks to shady judging in UK.

I am afraid that Leon is a way better striker, and that Colby would need to take him down to win; after the last fight with Leon, I see him struggling to do that.

Colby lost the striking battle to Usman twice, no way in hell he beats Leon in the standup.
Big fan of Colby's style, but I don't think his relentless low power output will pose problems with Leon.

However, I don't think the Usman wrestling comparison is fair. We don't know if his knees are indeed fucked, but he sure doesnt wrestle like he used to. His last wrestling performance was Woodley, and his entries last month were super slow. Colby's wrestling is still much fresher and if I were him that would be my strategy, not standup

Because Mas is an easier, money fight. He'll fight Colby sooner or layer.

The champion of the fucking division was ducking Covington, Woodley.

History repeat itself. Leon Scott the champ is still ducking Covington

Why?
If Bisping could do the whole storyline thing to fight 45 year old Hendo, why can't Leon try and get an easy fight that sells? I know everybody loves Bisping now since he knocked out Rockhold and the whole one-eyed charisma thing but I don't think it's fair to punish Leon for having two eyes and no charisma.

If Bisping could do the whole storyline thing to fight 45 year old Hendo, why can't Leon try and get an easy fight that sells? I know everybody loves Bisping now since he knocked out Rockhold and the whole one-eyed charisma thing but I don't think it's fair to punish Leon for having two eyes and no charisma.

Bisping was also a duck like Leon.

Why is Colby ducking the top ten?

The champion of the fucking division was ducking Covington, Woodley.

History repeat itself. Leon Scott the champ is still ducking Covington

Why?
Lol islam would W H O O P colby.

Get ur facts straight bro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back