Hip Replacement at 39

SamSchmidt

I crossed time for you belt
Banned
Reaction score
It's a pain in the ass for me to go to a doctor. I have to go all the way up to the VA 30 miles away.

So what happened is a few weeks ago I started working out after a period of not working out, and going hard and not easing into it.

Now I have sharp pain in my lower left, upper thigh hip area. I guess the hip flexor. I can barely bring my knee up to my chest or climb stairs without sudden sharp pains. Or when I twist my legs when walking like getting out of a car.

Is it just a strain or tear and wait for it to heal? Been like this for 2 weeks now.

Go hard or go home!

Thats what some rap video told me bro.

Hope that helps.

Sounds like Stage 4 Hip Cancer.

<DCrying>

I'm gonna miss you, man

Glad you came to Mayberry. Most of us resident doctors will say it is full-blown AIDS.

It's nothing, dude. Don't worry about it. You're just old and probably didn't stretch properly before doing your capoeira.

Yes the upper-lower left thigh-hip is well known for being problematic.

You probably need a new axle.

Did you have another thread on this or are there two of you with full blown aids?

you gotta go to the doctor, you dont wanna wait until they have to amputate your medula omblicuous

Did you have another thread on this or are there two of you with full blown aids?
Wasn't me with the AIDS it was clippy.

I have syphilis meninvagintas.

Why go to a DR. When i can go to Mayberry?

Buncha PhDs in here

Dude I think I have the same thing

Had it for months so stopped working out and only played soccer a bit but I would always feel it even when walking

It went away for a couple weeks but now it's back and worse

Don't know if it's the hip flexor, it's the joint/bone on the outside of the upper thigh

Stretching? really? women do that, if you stretch you are gonna turn into a tranny, that is a fact, dont do it

Your bra is probably cutting off circulation.

Ice it, woman. Twenty minutes minimum.

It's a pain in the ass for me to go to a doctor. I have to go all the way up to the VA 30 miles away.

So what happened is a few weeks ago I started working out after a period of not working out, and going hard and not easing into it.

Now I have sharp pain in my lower left, upper thigh hip area. I guess the hip flexor. I can barely bring my knee up to my chest or climb stairs without sudden sharp pains. Or when I twist my legs when walking like getting out of a car.

Is it just a strain or tear and wait for it to heal? Been like this for 2 weeks now.

Dude, it sounds like you really screwed something up because if it were simply a minor strain you wouldn't still be feeling pain weeks after the fact. So, bite the bullet & go see a doctor to get it checked out. If you don't get whatever is wrong corrected you could wind up with a limp for life. Or chronic pain. Both, maybe.

you're probably on your period. take a Midol and eat some chocolate

The best thing for you to do is have a sex change operation.

PS: After your sex change operation, you might want to mention the hip pain to your doctor.

left side IT band, soas, hip flexor etc. had it myself recently.
deep tissue massage, lots of stretching hammies, glutes and calf muscles.
side effect some sciatica, stretch it out with 'flossing'.
youtube has tons of advice on this.
I feel great btw.
good luck, homie

I thought they said tears result in visible bruising. If that area doesn't get good blood flow, might not heal by itself.

Don't forget what happened to Bo Jackson.

Back