Hillbillys really hate me

doesn't every body hate you? Just like here on the Dog.

If you meet one asshole then he's probably an asshole. If everyone you meet is an asshole then you're probably the asshole.

Lol hillbillies don’t have access to decent gyms.
Lift weights and rag doll his ass. If he’s still way larger then getting beaten by him while rolling is just physics, don’t be ashamed (but don’t train with him if he’ll injure you needlessly).

Well - I'm sensitive about having no boxing club to train at.

Or no training partners to roll with cause their minds have been poisoned against me by hillbilly boy.

See - if I was a hillbilly too, I'd want vindication.

But nuh - whatever I'm doing to piss the dude off, obviously I just need to do more of it, until I basically make him my bitch.
do u have a pink pho hawk and hoop earings? Hill Billys hate that shit

I'm from Boston area originally but moved to the remote country in Vermont. In the city they think of me as a hick and in the country they think of me as a city slicker. I basically am culturally homeless.

But yes, when I see my fam down in rural South Carolina, I have guys that drive by in monster trucks that beep the horn at me and act pretty aggressive when Im walking the dogs. They just see me and probably think 'soy boy yankee!". It was never this bad before racial and social tensions went hay wire, and to be frank, it definitely started with Obama - and we can discuss those reasons, which there are many, but the media went bat shit crazy and hit everyone all riled up.

Anyone else find that hillbillys hate them?

There's this hillbilly in my BJJ class; motherfucker would basically hold my head up on a pike - for all the villagers to see - if he had his own way.

My old boxing coach; I use the word "old" - cause his hatred of me got in the way of his ability to be a decent coach.
Not in terms of coaching ability - but it was clear he no longer had my best intentions at heart.

In the US - "down south" - that's like, hillbilly central, right?

So - what are ya'll impression of hillbilly's?
i have a tough time believing you, yourself, aren't a hillbilly.

So you have enough self awareness and insight to know why they hate you? At this point, you have a sample size of two people who hate you independently from each other. Seems like you’re the common denominator.

Signed, Southern raised hillbilly.

Why do you think he doesn't like you? Don't be a woman and beat around the bush, let's hear it.

Well - first time I rolled with him, I foot locked him - and after he was bitching about me to the other members in the dressing room.

He thinks I'm a nancy - so hows a nancy gonna tap him out?

Then - I did some drills with him another class - and he started stuttering and mumbling like a pathetic stumble bum.
So - I guess I make him nervous at the same time.

All in all - something about me obviously, he feels belittled by it.
Inferior.
So - if he, "quashes" me, cuts me out of the BJJ "clique" that he has going on, perhaps makes me look foolish in some capacity - it will reduce that feeling of inferiority?

They are my thoughts currently.

What did you expect your fight club to consist of, mensa members? Now quit being so judgemental and beat their ass!

I would - but he won't roll with me when I ask - and I've asked several times.

First he made excuses - now he just shakes his head.

doesn't every body hate you? Just like here on the Dog.

Not everyone.

Like I was out partying two nights ago and, it was a toss up whether most of the girls hated me or loved me - but they all wanted a sampling of my delicious meat.

Last edited:
I would - but he won't roll with me when I ask - and I've asked several times.

First he made excuses - now he just shakes his head.

A couple of people have liked this post.

I'm just curious as to why?

Am I that naive?
Is there some dynamic that transpires in situations like this that I'm oblivious to?

Lol so you paid a guy (old boxing coach) to teach you but he barely helped at all? You got fucking burned, man. I’d go back and hit him with teh jab and the overhand on that stupid hillbilly fuck. TS sound like a sucka. You got robbed over n over n over n didn’t even notice..?

Lol so you paid a guy (old boxing coach) to teach you but he barely helped at all? You got fucking burned, man. I’d go back and hit him with teh jab and the overhand on that stupid hillbilly fuck. TS sound like a sucka. You got robbed over n over n over n didn’t even notice..?

Huh?

He was actually an excellent coach - and goes very far out of his way for all his students, as he did for me.

But - ultimately - his hillbilly disposition, clashed with my "man about town" disposition, to the point where training became, less than feasible.

He also charged minimum price for coaching, and I made tremendous improvements of technique whilst training with him.

Huh?

He was actually an excellent coach - and goes very far out of his way for all his students, as he did for me.

But - ultimately - his hillbilly disposition, clashed with my "man about town" disposition, to the point where training became, less than feasible.

He also charged minimum price for coaching, and I made tremendous improvements of technique whilst training with him.

Wait your coach was a hillabilly, too?

Back