Hillbillys really hate me

I guess I live in the hillbilly area of Canada (Alberta) and the people seem fine tbh. I'm obviously European so you might think I'd be in trouble. I walk around with my eurofag haircuts and in my tight, pink t-shirts and shit, but most of the time dudes just eyefuck me (The women completely avoid me though. They aren't even interested in the gay friend thing like most women, although I'm not gay. Maybe they sense that somehow)

There was a female Sherdog member who used to post here, she was from Thunder Bay, which had to be in the running for Hillbilly Central.

If it wasn't so damned flat there.

I wish I could remember her name, she was damned cool.

What did you expect your fight club to consist of, mensa members? Now quit being so judgemental and beat their ass!

hillbillies require overalls; were they in overalls?
hillbilly_jim.jpg

For the hundredth time, can you provide an example. “Me being me” doesn’t tell us anything. Why do these people not like you, why do you not like them, what makes them hillbillies.

I'm not a hillbilly, but some in my family are. They're good, honest, hard working people who would do anything for me - even though we haven't seen each other in years because of distance. They're white, black, straight, gay and one trans. I have no problem with them at all and we have fun on social media. Sounds like maybe TS is using this to explain his issues, not those of others.

Don’t most of your threads involve you thinking someone doesn’t like you or has it out for you?

A hillbilly lives in appalachia in the hills. You sure you aren't talking about a redneck
I’m from the opposite end of the state but I’ve met a few hillbilly’s. The ones I’ve met are great people, but I swear nearly every hillbilly I’ve met was named “Anthony.”

Well - I'm sensitive about having no boxing club to train at.

Or no training partners to roll with cause their minds have been poisoned against me by hillbilly boy.

See - if I was a hillbilly too, I'd want vindication.

But nuh - whatever I'm doing to piss the dude off, obviously I just need to do more of it, until I basically make him my bitch.
2 gyms and your having the same problems, maybe your the problem not them

Back