Hillary vs. Ronda Rousey

7 to 9 hours a week she trains with bjj bb and browns. eight hours x 4 times a week with Gokor (sambo, wrestling, kicking boxing,wrestling and nogi judo). 1 hour a week combat sambo with me.

if she trains with gokor, she has to be an animal.... gokor has trained manny gamburyan, karo, and neil melanson (randy couture's grappling coach that gave him the blackbelt after beating toney and caused a meltdown lol)

but seriously she looks like a complete beast.... and when I say beast... I think she will get arrested for domestic abuse when she gets married to some guy

This is quite honestly the dumbest thread on Sherdog.

Rickson by armbar?

Who will win at golf hillary williams or serena williams?

Fuck that maybe she gets me in competitive diving, but I got golf!

Winners of the 2006 RE/MAX Junior World Long Drive Championship on July 14-15 at Trophy Club CC in Roanoke, Texas, were:

Boys 16-18
Jamie Sadlowski
St. Paul, Alberta
420 yards

Girls 16-18
Hillary Williams
Little Rock, Arkansas
288 yards

Note: Sadlowski and Stauffacher set records for their respective age-groups. Williams tied the record for junior girls set by Lauren Motyl in 2002.

Fuck that maybe she gets me in competitive diving, but I got golf!

Driving 288 as a teenager? Dag yo, are you like a chess grand champion and tiddly winks master too?

edit: and the guy drove 420? That's just silly.

Driving 288 as a teenager? Dag yo, are you like a chess grand champion and tiddly winks master too?

I was 17, he was 18. Legit Happy Gilmore, he was a Canadian hockey player that hadn't played a day of golf in his life. And it's not like we got high altitude or wind advantage, the course was in a dry part of Texas and slightly uphill so almost no roll. Dude legitimately hit that far.

Happy Gilmore - Destroying the legitimacy of long drive competitions since '96

I was 17, he was 18. Legit Happy Gilmore, he was a Canadian hockey player that hadn't played a day of golf in his life. And it's not like we got high altitude or wind advantage, the course was in a dry part of Texas and slightly uphill so almost no roll. Dude legitimately hit that far.

Hahahahahahahaha legit happy gilmore

Did he just play hockey, like..."yeah I'm a hockey player", or are we talking AAA etc/provincial/etc?

Hillary,

Just a question (not meant to be a Rhonda comparison)

How often do you train takedowns for your competitions? Do you have a particular standup style; ie are you a guard puller or do you initiate actual takedowns?

I'm not new to BJJ, but I don't have a lot of contact with a lot of competitive BJJers.

Thanks for being such a good sport!

:eek:

snap.

Hillary, how's your modern warfare????

If you're good at that too I'm going to literally suicide myself to death.

i will be a man about it...

so many pages... but where are the pictures of these gorgeous women at?

and hillary, i think that it's your duty as a female fighter to wear skimpy outfits and do backshot photos like your other female counterparts in mma

Back