Hillary vs. Ronda Rousey

RJ Green

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I think it'd be interesting, what say you, Grappling Forum?

Whatever rules (BJJ, Judo, MMA), and try to keep the 'if they fight in bikinis' shit to a minimum.

Ronda shit-stomped the girl in her first MMA match and might have 10ish pounds on Hilary, but I think it'd go either way, and be pretty epic at that.

Last edited:
MMA, dunno. BJJ, I probably get the triangle. Judo I would get my ASS ipponed fast as hell.

Also, are you the same guy that tried to hype this on the UG? I've got a full schedule and a broken wrist, can a girl get some peace?

no ma'am, i try to stick with one forum.

my buddy posted Ronda's MMA video, and we got to talking about who else in America could handle her in the cage. cyborg maybe, but then we decided to narrow it down to girls who looked like girls and your name was at the top of the list.

sucks about the wrist, good luck healing up!

Ronda wins her first amateur MMA match, and you already can't think of any professional female MMA fighters that would have a chance of beating her? :icon_neut

LOL I did one amateur as well, two and a half years ago, and these threads still pop up. Kaitlin Young, Meisha Tate, Tara Larosa, Roxy Modafferi, Carina Damm, Sarah Kaufman, Marloes Coenan...all very feminine and could probably beat me and Ronda up.

Also, don't hate on Cyborg because she doesn't fit your definition of pretty. She's a freaking joy of a human being and a very dedicated and determined athlete.

any plans on fighting mma again hillary?

LOL I did one amateur as well, two and a half years ago, and these threads still pop up. Kaitlin Young, Meisha Tate, Tara Larosa, Roxy Modafferi, Carina Damm, Sarah Kaufman, Marloes Coenan...all very feminine and could probably beat me and Ronda up.

Also, don't hate on Cyborg because she doesn't fit your definition of pretty. She's a freaking joy of a human being and a very dedicated and determined athlete.

I agree.

Not that this matters, or should matter at all...

But I met Cyborg at Strikeforce Houston. She catches alot of unwarranted flak IMO. She was all done up like girls do..makeup and hair and all that, and when I saw her I wondered why people were so mean about her looks. She was genuinely friendly to everyone she came in contact with, her smile is friendly and contagious....and get this, she was actually kind of pretty IMO. Even my fiance said, "Hey, Cyborg cleans up well."

She is not a model. She is a badass monster of a fighter.

I agree.

Not that this matters, or should matter at all...

But I met Cyborg at Strikeforce Houston. She catches alot of unwarranted flak IMO. She was all done up like girls do..makeup and hair and all that, and when I saw her I wondered why people were so mean about her looks. She was genuinely friendly to everyone she came in contact with, her smile is friendly and contagious....and get this, she was actually kind of pretty IMO. Even my fiance said, "Hey, Cyborg cleans up well."

She is not a model. She is a badass monster of a fighter.

I said the same thing when I saw her in Strikeforce Phoenix, I was surprised that she recieves so much crap.

It's not that Cyborg is THAT awful looking

Just compared to truly beautiful women like Hillary, Gina and Tessa... she just can't compete.

Who was hating on cyborg? She's a hell of a fighter.

Not in this particular thread. But google her and read the things said on the forums and you will see there is alot of hate going around.

In the end that is the most attractive attribute of woman. Dedication in what they believe in.

yeah that line was weak ts.

Roxanne Montiferi is my fav fem fighter at the moment I think. I love her judo and lighthearted yet philosophical approach to fighting.

Back