Hillary Clinton Loses A THIRD Of Washington’s Electoral Votes

giphy.gif
That's good, but if you ever change your mind I do recommend learning about Ghandi.

He was an anti-immigrant nationalist and his main enemies were his own people who derided his mission as clinging to the archaic past, etc. It was only after his success and assassination that people really gave him credit and stopped depicting him as a savage obstructing the future.

It might expand your mind and relieve some of your sad tunnel vision.

That's good, but if you ever change your mind I do recommend learning about Ghandi.

He was an anti-immigrant nationalist and his main enemies were his own people who derided his mission as clinging to the archaic past, etc. It was only after his success and assassination that people really gave him credit and stopped depicting him as a savage obstructing the future.

It might expand your mind and relieve some of your sad tunnel vision.

Tell me what the media has criticized Trump about that wasn't true. Just because someone is criticized doesn't mean it isn't deserving. With Bush Jr, it was all about bring respectability to the white house after Bill got a blowie from an intern. Now, we have a crouch grabbing, xenophobic, fed with a silver spoon, rotates wives as soon as they hit 40, stiffed a lot of regular blue collar joe schmoes by abusing bankruptcy laws, said he likes vets who were not captured to mccain, and publicly asked Russia to interfere in our elections guy heading into the whitehouse. The guy is a walking clown that knows how to work people. There is a good chunk of the population that doesn't even register what he says. To compare his situation, in anyway to Ghandi's is silly beyond belief.

People like this don't care about the system. Sure they know it didn't matter if they did this so why wouldn't you respect the election and fulfill your role. You don't want idiots like this on the list whenever we have a 270-268 type race. Then every single one of them thinks they are more important than the voters / election.

That would be a nice narrative, if wikileaks didn't show us that the system is corrupt.

Again, and again, I keep trying to warn people of the importance of legitimacy, and how we are all in for a rude awakening if we don't do something immediately to restore legitimacy to our systems. FYI, Something equals putting powerful people in jail.

The media, and political organizations, won't even admit they have a legitimacy problem. I don't know if you have heard or not, but Trump won because of fake news, and not because the RNC, DNC, and MSM are wearing no clothes.

Last edited:
Tell me what the media has criticized Trump about that wasn't true. Just because someone is criticized doesn't mean it isn't deserving. With Bush Jr, it was all about bring respectability to the white house after Bill got a blowie from an intern. Now, we have a crouch grabbing, xenophobic, fed with a silver spoon, rotates wives as soon as they hit 40, stiffed a lot of regular blue collar joe schmoes by abusing bankruptcy laws, said he likes vets who were not captured to mccain, and publicly asked Russia to interfere in our elections guy heading into the whitehouse. The guy is a walking clown that knows how to work people. There is a good chunk of the population that doesn't even register what he says. To compare his situation, in anyway to Ghandi's is silly beyond belief.

All over the place post.

You don't know anything about Ghandi. I've been alive long enough to know liberals never have much interest in history. That's not a generalization, it's a matter of incompatibility/cognitive dissonance. I was merely offering to explain to you the association since both are nationalists who were mocked and slandered en masse by their own people previous to their success and that quote applied well. Not discussing their sex lives.

Almost none of the media's criticisms of Trump have been true. The main tactic they used was fake quotes. The infamous, viral "he called Mexicans rapists" headline. The actual quote was that Mexico allows rapists into the US and it was gruesomely morphed into fake versions by Huffington Post, CNN, etc. He was relentlessly depicted an extreme social conservative despite having almost no stance on LGBT crap (this ironically may have backfired and won him the primary nomination). This was the basic theme of all media coverage of Trump's campaign; depicting a fairly moderate candidate who spoke up about border security as an unhinged extremist madman. Either you know this and are playing dumb, or you are the target demographic and it worked.

I'll assume you're joking about the Russia thing? Most anyone who isn't an indoctrinated leftist responded with gratitude to the DNC leaks for exposing media corruption and a rigged primary. That is not the same as formally soliciting Russia's involvement. The Russians do however deserve some sort of formal thank you from the American people if it was they who leaked it. Whether you're a Republican or a Democrat, you deserved to know that information.

Last edited:
Okay, so...we've tried...

Blaming it on Comey.
Investigating "Russian hacking."
Recounting the states where Hillary lost.
Begging the electoral college not to vote.

...so what's next?
gun-fail-o.gif

Okay, so...we've tried...

Blaming it on Comey.
Investigating "Russian hacking."
Recounting the states where Hillary lost.
Begging the electoral college not to vote.

...so what's next?

An attempt at impeachment I'm guessing.

That would be a nice narrative, if wikileaks didn't show us that the system is corrupt.

Again, and again, I keep trying to warn people of the importance of legitimacy, and how we are all in for a rude awakening if we don't do something immediately to restore legitimacy to our systems. FYI, Something equals putting powerful people in jail.

The media, and political organizations, won't even admit they have a legitimacy problem. I don't know if you have heard or not, but Trump won because of fake news, and not because the RNC, DNC, and MSM are wearing clothes.
S***, I forgot they blamed "fake news" too. Have to add that to the list.

All over the place post.

You don't know anything about Ghandi. I've been alive long enough to know liberals never have much interest in history. That's not a generalization, it's a matter of incompatibility/cognitive dissonance. I was merely offering to explain to you the association since both are nationalists who were mocked and slandered en masse by their own people previous to their success and that quote applied well. Not discussing their sex lives.

Oh tell. How is someone that fought colonial rule similar to a fat cat businessman?

Why do you guys do this in every thread? I'm bitching about any elector that decided to change their vote and I get the reply "YEA, WELL SO AND SO." No, not fucking so and so. The act itself is bad for either side to do. Do we need to spotlight one over the other? Are you happy we have something like this happening cause it's "karma"? I rather have these morons just do their obligation and respect the election. It's something fundamental to our system to have them do that and we shouldn't make it into partisan bickering. Fuck those four electors and any that considered switching their vote from what they should've done.

SNL does a skit about, you bitch about how dangerous, it is too America. Someone actually does it, and blames democrats.
Hypocrite party of one, your table is ready.

This is not karma, this is bullshit, no electorate is bigger than the system, but you only worry when it happens to your side, but any non sheep, realizes that any electorate doing this is undermining democracy, but hey its funny it happened to Clinton, amirite.

Holy hell you guys are hypocrites. Democrats love to complain about precedents that THEY set in the first place. For weeks democrats have intimidated and threatened electors into not voting for Donald Trump, the guy who actually won the election. For weeks leftists and celebrities beg to change their vote away from Trump. SNL making a skit about and 'it's just comedy man". How many of you condemned the dangerous precedent that doing this was going to cause American integrity? Suddenly 4 electors in Washington (Who guess what? were likely leftists as well) switch their vote away from Hillary (who lost the election) and hear you guys go "HOW DARE YOU PEOPLE LAUGH AT THIS!!!!!, THESE GUYS ARE A THREAT TO THE SYSTEM!" Maybe you guys can learn a lesson for this, don't threaten electors to vote in your favor because it may backfire against you.

So you care about minorities until they forget their place huh?
Wait, you're begging for political outsiders to be recognized as minorities? That's hilarious. Though you do support affirmative action in party ideology, so it shouldn't be a surprise.

Holy hell you guys are hypocrites. Democrats love to complain about precedents that THEY set in the first place. For weeks democrats have intimidated and threatened electors into not voting for Donald Trump, the guy who actually won the election. For weeks leftists and celebrities beg to change their vote away from Trump. SNL making a skit about and 'it's just comedy man". How many of you condemned the dangerous precedent that doing this was going to cause American integrity? Suddenly 4 electors in Washington (Who guess what? were likely leftists as well) switch their vote away from Hillary (who lost the election) and hear you guys go "HOW DARE YOU PEOPLE LAUGH AT THIS!!!!!, THESE GUYS ARE A THREAT TO THE SYSTEM!" Maybe you guys can learn a lesson for this, don't threaten electors to vote in your favor because it may backfire against you.
Go back through my thread history, I said the actors were committing treason, so at least I am consistent. It's a dangerous precedent and not something to be laughed at. Electorates are supposed to vote the will of the people and not changed their mind. What if 270 voted for spotted Eagle instead of Trump, you would be losing your shit, hence the hypocrite comment.
Your basing your opinion on your partisanship , while I am looking at the bigger picture and someone could use the electorate college to overthrow the government. They should vote the will of the people and not play God with votes. The ones that changed their votes should be fired.
No matter how hard you want to make this a party issue, it's an American issue.

Just when you think she can't possibly rack up anymore L's...

Maybe the fact that I'm not a democrat, I shit on snl in the current thread that's on the first page, and I said the same thing previously about electors saying they would bail on trump is why you are continuing to look like an ass to me. You just doubled down on the same exact thing you got called out for. "BUT... BUT! SO AND SO!" Making decisions based off of what the other side did is stupid.
It sets a precedent for less and less institutions / common ground to be trampled on and both sides should avoid it. Democrat leaning electors claimed they would switch their vote from trump. They are cunts. The people who voted for Powell and others are cunts as well. Can you agree on this? If so, I don't really think we have that much a variance on the issue.

Go back through my thread history, I said the actors were committing treason, so at least I am consistent. It's a dangerous precedent and not something to be laughed at. Electorates are supposed to vote the will of the people and not changed their mind. What if 270 voted for spotted Eagle instead of Trump, you would be losing your shit, hence the hypocrite comment.
Your basing your opinion on your partisanship , while I am looking at the bigger picture and someone could use the electorate college to overthrow the government. They should vote the will of the people and not play God with votes. The ones that changed their votes should be fired.
No matter how hard you want to make this a party issue, it's an American issue.

You know why, because the people who did this were likely other democrats

Edit- Not necesary/useful

Maybe the fact that I'm not a democrat, I shit on snl in the current thread that's on the first page, and I said the same thing previously about electors saying they would bail on trump is why you are continuing to look like an ass to me. You just doubled down on the same exact thing you got called out for. "BUT... BUT! SO AND SO!" Making decisions based off of what the other side did is stupid.
It sets a precedent for less and less institutions / common ground to be trampled on and both sides should avoid it. Democrat leaning electors claimed they would switch their vote from trump. They are cunts. The people who voted for Powell and others are cunts as well. Can you agree on this? If so, I don't really think we have that much a variance on the issue.

Fine, I shouldn't lump you in with the other people who want electors to turn on Trump but only got upset when they turned on Hillary

Fine, I shouldn't lump you in with the other people who want electors to turn on Trump but only got upset when they turned on Hillary

I've done it before too so I shouldn't act like such an ass about it. Called RhinoRush alt right or something once. I guess I was way off on that, ha.

Wow, this is embarrassing for him. Gets called out for being okay with something just based on when it fits his side best, then attacks us with the same exact two wrongs argument only to find we didn't do the dumb thing he doubled down on just now.

Again, we didn't do this so don't to flip this on us when it was the left campaigning for this for weeks. I'm not going to suddenly be outraged because the left wing rhetoric blew up in their faces. This is exactly what they asked for except it backfired

Back