Hillary Clinton Loses A THIRD Of Washington’s Electoral Votes

People like this don't care about the system. Sure they know it didn't matter if they did this so why wouldn't you respect the election and fulfill your role. You don't want idiots like this on the list whenever we have a 270-268 type race. Then every single one of them thinks they are more important than the voters / election.

People like this don't care about the system. Sure they know it didn't matter if they did this so why wouldn't you respect the election and fulfill your role. You don't want idiots like this on the list whenever we have a 270-268 type race. Then every single one of them thinks they are more important than the voters / election.

Democrtas have been threatening Trump electors to switch their votes and he WON the election. This is karma

Democrtas have been threatening Trump electors to switch their votes and he WON the election. This is karma

Why do you guys do this in every thread? I'm bitching about any elector that decided to change their vote and I get the reply "YEA, WELL SO AND SO." No, not fucking so and so. The act itself is bad for either side to do. Do we need to spotlight one over the other? Are you happy we have something like this happening cause it's "karma"? I rather have these morons just do their obligation and respect the election. It's something fundamental to our system to have them do that and we shouldn't make it into partisan bickering. Fuck those four electors and any that considered switching their vote from what they should've done.

I'd vote for the Spotted Eagle too, it's pretty badass

Juvenile-greater-spotted-eagle-light-form-on-ground.jpg

I'd love it if some elector voted for Harambe.

As funny as this is, I still don't like that electors can go rogue at all. It's a serious flaw very vulnerable to bribery.

Now that the elections are officially over we can have serious discussion about the electorate. There was no point even commenting before today because it was just Clinton supporters throwing a childish fit, trying to change the rules in the middle of the game.

Last edited:
Turns out it wasn't a good idea for Martin Sheen to let the electors in on this little known secret that they could vote for whomever they wanted. <43>

SNL does a skit about, you bitch about how dangerous, it is too America. Someone actually does it, and blames democrats.
Hypocrite party of one, your table is ready.

This is not karma, this is bullshit, no electorate is bigger than the system, but you only worry when it happens to your side, but any non sheep, realizes that any electorate doing this is undermining democracy, but hey its funny it happened to Clinton, amirite.

Colin Powell is not a Republican. I don't care what his history is, or what he's registered as. Dude supported both Obama and Clinton, he's clearly switched teams.

Colin Powell is not a Republican. I don't care what his history is, or what he's registered as. Dude supported both Obama and Clinton, he's clearly switched teams.
yeah, he switched after being called "house negro" by Belafonte

Okay, so...we've tried...

Blaming it on James Comey.
Banning "fake news."
Investigating "Russian hacking."
Recounting the states where Hillary lost.
Begging the electoral college not to vote.

...so what's next?

Last edited:
Okay, so...we've tried...

Blaming it on Comey.
Investigating "Russian hacking."
Recounting the states where Hillary lost.
Begging the electoral college not to vote.

...so what's next?
protesting the inauguration

Trump memes with Ghandi quotes. God, the world has gone full retard.

Ghandi was a nationalist and subjected to globalist slander/demonization for it very similar to Trump.

They are treated very differently in the west because of skin color, though. Most westerners have no idea what Ghandi's movement even was and just think he was some hippie into the Beatles.

Well, aside from McCain, any average republican has had to grit and bear the last bunch of candidates. Hillary got over 40% of the vote in Texas. Where the hell did all votes come from? Disgruntled republicans.

Ghandi was a nationalist and subjected to globalist slander/demonization for it very similar to Trump.

They are treated very differently in the west because of skin color, though. Most westerners have no idea what Ghandi's movement even was and just think he was some hippie into the Beatles.
giphy.gif

Well, aside from McCain, any average republican has had to grit and bear the last bunch of candidates. Hillary got over 40% of the vote in Texas. Where the hell did all votes come from? Disgruntled republicans.
Texas is heavily Hispanic like most SW states and it's the most popular destination for Californians to move to for numerous reasons. Obama won over 40% of the vote there as well. It will probably become a swing state soon.

More bitter Sanders bots, I assume.
Of course they are bitter Sanders bots and Hillary losing works out better for them because for the next 4 to 8 years they get to complain about that awful Donald Trump while at the same time they get to say" if the Democrats had only nominated Bernie!!!"

Back