Hillary Clinton Loses A THIRD Of Washington’s Electoral Votes

Again, we didn't do this so don't to flip this on us when it was the left campaigning for this for weeks. I'm not going to suddenly be outraged because the left wing rhetoric blew up in their faces. This is exactly what they asked for except it backfired

Yea, I took out the comment. Sorry. I just want people agreeing this shit shouldn't be done. I think if everyone is being honest with themselves, they know it shouldn't be something the electors should do.

Yea, I took out the comment. Sorry. I just want people agreeing this shit shouldn't be done. I think if everyone is being honest with themselves, they know it shouldn't be something the electors should do.

It is never OK when electors don't vote for the winner of the popular vote of the state. It is troublesome that 6 electors didn't do what they should have done. I absolutely think that breaking their pledge should be in the range of 20 years prison term, so if they really feel that compelled to defy the people of their state, they should have to sacrifice large part of their life for it to compensate for their conviction. This will reduce potential for bribes and shenanigans.

Now, in respect to this particular case, in Clinton's case, Hillary had 0 chance to win, and it's poetic justice that she lost 2X more electors than did Trump given her side's efforts to derail Trump's legitimate victory. And he was still able to get over 300 electoral votes.

She lost an electoral vote to Harambe that's gold.

It is never OK when electors don't vote for the winner of the popular vote of the state. It is troublesome that 6 electors didn't do what they should have done. I absolutely think that breaking their pledge should be in the range of 20 years prison term, so if they really feel that compelled to defy the people of their state, they should have to sacrifice large part of their life for it to compensate for their conviction. This will reduce potential for bribes and shenanigans.

Now, in respect to this particular case, in Clinton's case, Hillary had 0 chance to win, and it's poetic justice that she lost 2X more electors than did Trump given her side's efforts to derail Trump's legitimate victory. And he was still able to get over 300 electoral votes.

Is it like the primaries where some of these people are locked into doing their vote the way it's intended? Or is every elector allowed to go rogue? If so, I don't understand why there couldn't be overwhelming support to get rid of this middle man. Most people don't know it even exists because we expect them to respect the results of the election. The electors are picked by the parties as well so it comes off as a complete bureaucratic safety switch to fuck over the people. I don't buy into the tyrant reason. If the country voted in a tyrant, we are fucked already and trying to overturn it with electors would only empower the tyrant more. The safety switch of a tyrant would just be all the checks and balances with the other branches of government. We still can have lame duck presidents for a reason.

was this spotted eagle elizabeth warren by chance?

I hope the states lock the electors in by next election so they must vote the way the state decided.

its like nov 8 is the groundhog day movie, how long can you ride the perfect wave?

giphy.gif

You are the retard. Ghandi was a left wing nationalist and his party and similar parties in India today follow his old ideas.

What he is saying is true.

Self hating white Liberals and their love for Ghandi isn't rooted in them understanding that Ghandi actually was against the world that Huffington post liberals want.

Same with Che Guevara who by the way was a killer.

so this is your 12th account, along with the 11_others?
damn, son.
that's dedication.

Oh tell. How is someone that fought colonial rule similar to a fat cat businessman?

Ghandi scapegoated an entire race of people so that he could earn his race the favour/mercy of an oppressive, white, colonial government whose actions he otherwise justified.

A case could probably be made that he is, at least in part, responsible for the fact that modern South African Indians are very racist towards blacks (only in part though)

Most defectors in 100 years...and they refuses to vote for Clinton. Next time Dems, let the electors do their jobs

Back