Hilarious Pat Barry!!!

All of you guys whining about Pat Barry being an attention whore and Rose deserving the attention wouldn't know who Rose was if it wasn't for Pat Barry

so ...

wtf you talking about?

I know about Rose cuz she put on a fucking amazing performance.

Didnt know she was associated with Pat Barry until he jumped in the cage and started acting like his normal clown attention starved self.

^^^ and I noticed her without know she was the "gf of Pat Barry" everyone was talking about. Since everyone talked of her striking, I was surprised when the ground-wizard was Barry's gf.

Was a fan before I knew that fact, is my point. So he can shut his mouth.

wtf you talking about?

I know about Rose cuz she put on a fucking amazing performance.

Didnt know she was associated with Pat Barry until he jumped in the cage and started acting like his normal clown attention starved self.

Maybe he's using his notoriety to help his girl.

Nothing wrong with that. But of course, Sherdoggery always has to find something negative to say about a fighter.

BTW, your avatar is that the show Big Bang Theory?

That show is not funny, at all. The fact is has popularity to some extent screams just how lost much of today's population is.

That main guy there too, he is annoying in a nerdy-fruitcake way.

I can see why you might like him though.

It is a terrible show.

Maybe he's using his notoriety to help his girl.

Nothing wrong with that. But of course, Sherdoggery always has to find something negative to say about a fighter.

Some guys just hate women being strong or talented I guess :)

And I agree I support Barry doing what he can to tout his lady. By using his name to boost her, he also helps boosts WMMA as a whole.

I could care less if people tune in nbecause "those hot girls are fighting" or "Pat Barry's gf is in it" just as long as when they see the talent and strength of these women who leave it all out there..... they show some respect.

False-positive?

Doesn't work "Emjay". You barged into a conversation with your negative-nancy persona and it backfired.

I don't like Pat, I don't know Rose.

This is my only account.

You're mad.

It's pretty clear-cut, facts got your 30-27'n.

Stay mad and trying to out-wit people though, it's cute.

Use your real account though

Im a bandwagon because I dont follow fighters with no talent or heart?

uuhh okay there.

Lol no heart huh? You're fucking insane

And he has a lot of talent which is why fighters can't/don't Stand with him other than lavar

Lol no heart huh? You're fucking insane

And he has a lot of talent which is why fighters can't/don't Stand with him other than lavar

I think NorCal was turned off a while back by Barry's general personality type due to someone he knows personally..... or the fanboys annoyed him because they always over-tout their favorites. No big deal. We all have that one. Mine is Bendo.

Most animated character in the UFC lol

"In tha face", "in her mouth", "come out the backdoor". If I didn't know any better I had say Pat brought the wrong playbook to the fight :icon_lol:.

Most animated character in the UFC lol

"In tha face", "in her mouth", "come out the backdoor". If I didn't know any better I had say Pat brought the wrong manual to the game :icon_lol:.

I've been in the corner for a friend who was fighting.... you say some shit that when you hear later is just so accidently innapropriate. You definitely wouldn't want a video of your every word, that's for sure. So much "get on him" "mount" "backdoor" "take him from the back" "mount him! rear naked! oh no, backdoor! pull out!!"

Not funny
Why does someone go to a fight and watch/video tape the corner man? And then why does someone see the video, think its funny or interesting and post it on a fight forum?

Not funny
Why does someone go to a fight and watch/video tape the corner man? And then why does someone see the video, think its funny or interesting and post it on a fight forum?

People watch as much of MMA fighters OUTSIDE of the cage as they do in the cage. They can't get enough of that shit.

Mufuckas watch PRESS CONFERENCES because fighters are involved... We talkin bout PRESS CONFERENCES ... Not the fights ... Not the fights ... But PRESS CONFERENCES

Not funny

Then don't watch it and shut up. I laughed. Someone taped him because they know Barry is animated and they were right to do so. it's been posted because Pat Barry is very linked-in to the viral community and online posting.

You're a true "white belt" so shut your whole until you learn something.

People watch as much of MMA fighters OUTSIDE of the cage as they do in the cage. They can't get enough of that shit.

Mufuckas watch PRESS CONFERENCES because fighters are involved... We talkin bout PRESS CONFERENCES ... Not the fights ... Not the fights ... But PRESS CONFERENCES

Also Dana's VBlog, which only has sparatic moments of fighters. I can hardly watch them and I'm obsessed with MMA in general.

AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MAH GERD DAT WAS SO FUNNAY MAYNE ISPILLED MILK OUT MAH NOSE MANE BECAUSE THE FUNNY WAS TOO MUCH MAYNE

jk i couldnt even understand what he was yelling but yeah seriously i did shoot milk out of my nose because it was so funny I forgot to breathe because i wanted to die watching this video

Not funny

It is funny how into it he gets. Also, if you were sitting there and Pat Barry started flipping out in front of you you would probably notice.

Also: Ohio State Buckeyes are the best college football team this year. They would have smoked ND in the championship game.

Pat Berry tries too hard to be funny when he knows a camera is on him... and I bet he loves Will Farrell.

Love watching him fight, annoyed by everything else he does outside the ring. There's times where I do find him funny, but he tries way too hard and most of the time it's pretty corny.

Back