Hilarious Pat Barry!!!

You seem so mature, intelligent and interesting...

It's a joke man, you don't

And you're on Sherdog looking for that ... Interesting

And you're on Sherdog looking for that ... Interesting

Almost as interesting as you spamming everyone with posts about Pat Barry and how awesome and funny he is...

Almost as interesting as you spamming everyone with posts about Pat Barry and how awesome and funny he is...

Show me where I did that

You know who does like it? His fucking girlfriend! People shit on Barry, then they oughta shit on her, too. She has damn near the same antics! I follow Barry on twitter, and she's almost more outrageous than he is! Who fucking cares if he's a goofy guy? Not only does it bring attention to himself, but to Rose. I wouldn't even know who she was if it weren't for him, and now I'm centered on a new solid prospect in WMMA. All I'm saying is that there's plenty of better candidates to hate on.

good point, Pat has done amazing things for that girls career!

You learn to lough before you learn to speak. It starts as a primitive reaction.

I feel that Pat is appealing to that stage, a child would lough at him. An adult... well, it depends.

Some enjoy a funny face, some a "cognitive riddle".

You learn to lough before you learn to speak. It starts as a primitive reaction.

I feel that Pat is appealing to that stage, a child would lough at him. An adult... well, it depends.

Some enjoy a funny face, some a "cognitive riddle".

Or both, because Monty Python and Arrested Development are funny.

I see some are asking why some of us dont like Pat Barry. I think its not that we dont like him, its just we dont like how you think any stupid little silly thing he does is hilarious. And the Big Bang theory is not that good. Its a comedy for the average Joe to watch to make themselves feel kinda smart because they get what these nerds are joking about. Aaaaggghhhhhhhhhh!

Pat likes to be the centre of attention, but i don't mind it. He also gives respect wherever its due, and he's entertaining.

Also big bang theory isn't intelligent, they use a lot of references but the jokes themselves are poorly structured. Its like if jay leno knew science terms. Well maybe not that bad.

I see some are asking why some of us dont like Pat Barry. I think its not that we dont like him, its just we dont like how you think any stupid little silly thing he does is hilarious. And the Big Bang theory is not that good. Its a comedy for the average Joe to watch to make themselves feel kinda smart because they get what these nerds are joking about. Aaaaggghhhhhhhhhh!

Totally respect people's right to not find Barry funny. To me, I laugh because his ability to have unabashed enthusiasm for life is pretty cool (I'm generally reserved in my reactions to life). But I don't think people have to like him.

TBBT is pretty 'meh' if you ask me. My american friends kept telling me to watch it because I love language and science and what not. But I found the early dynamic between the two main characters was the only thing worth watching. The plot became, like all American Sitcoms, relationship driven.

My favorite American sitcom (of semi-recent years) was Arrested Development, and its lack of relationship pandering was part of what ruined it.

I like how this thread became about TBBT

Just like Pat Barry, some will like it, some won't.

I don't find him funny at all, but I like Pat a lot.
Think he's an awesome, positive guy.
I don't understand why people would dislike him. (except undercover racists upset by his 'threatening black guy' post at UG)

I didnt say I would like him. I said I would care about him. The way I care about GSP because he is fighting a fighter I like, Nick Diaz.

Back on topic, I think Barry might be statistically the worst HW in the UFC.

Keep on hatin'.

Good luck on loving Diaz, by the way. You may want to find another WW since yours is about to get fucked in the middle of a Canadian UFC octagon..

Oh, and Big Bang Theory may be the worst show on television. One of the dumbest, most unfunny and try-hard shows I've ever even attempted to watch.

Back