Hilarious Pat Barry!!!

To embed YouTube here all you have to do is put a part of the address in the middle of the yt brackets.

The part you need is after (v=) on every video. Here the address is this part: 37av9ZyuKqA

Just right click to the side of any YT video to get the address that you need where you can see the part that shows: v=

It's the same for every YT video here. The explanation might be confusing but the process is pretty simple. It took me a while too but once you figure it out, it's pretty easy. I just tried a reply, and previewed the post instead of posting it until I figured it out when I saw it was coming up.

Thanks for the video.

When you quote my post you will see the yt brackets surrounding the part of the address that you need down below where the video is. That's exactly how you do all the videos, just with a different address in between the yt brackets.

I didnt say I would like him. I said I would care about him. The way I care about GSP because he is fighting a fighter I like, Nick Diaz.

Back on topic, I think Barry might be statistically the worst HW in the UFC.

That's not fair at all.

He was beating everyone in all his losses.

Did he lose and is that what ultimately counts? Sure.

He won first round against CC and unfortunately broke his hand and foot.

He had both Kongo and Hague on queer street doing the chicken dance but made tactical mistakes.

Was clearly beating Struve and Johnson until the end.

No one can fault anyone but Pat, I agree, but he has the potential to beat anyone.

He was winning in all of his losses.

We'll see. Expect some things from Pat.

I dont dislike Pat. In fact I would say I was a fan, but he is one of those dudes like Mayhem, who is considerably less amusing than he thinks he is.
I prefer guys like Rich Franklin and Nick Diaz who are considerably funnier than they realise.
A really dry but sharp humour any day over the clown personality.

Im a bandwagon because I dont follow fighters with no talent or heart?

uuhh okay there.

lol saying he has no talent or heart is a bit harsh, the guy has really good kickboxing and crazy power. He's also probably the most athletic heavyweight fighter. You can hate on him all you want but the guy is most certainly talented!

Barry is usually annoying but that was cute

Was clearly beating Struve and Johnson until the end.

and HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA at this!!!

Barry got fucking toooled by Struve and almost murdered by Johnson.

At no point was he 'winning'.

0 and 2 in the UFC.. . hes gone.

but has he been cut? Also to say he lost to Kongo due to having no heart is retarded, he was trying to murder Kongo and got clipped. Not like he made a choice to get KO'd

and HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA at this!!!

He beat Stefan the first round.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/UFC-Live-6-Live-Results-and-PlaybyPlay-35999

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/10/...vs-johnson-main-card-results-and-play-by-play

http://www.mmamania.com/2011/9/28/2...s-and-live-fight-coverage-for-cruz-vs-johnson

Going for the kill and getting caught doesn't mean "no heart". It means they landed right and well.

Because a person gets KO'd or gets caught in a sub means they have no heart?

Having full mount and working the subs is obvious winning in MMA.... So yeah, he was winning at one point.

It doesn't matter, obviously, but your statement is completely incorrect.

Back