Highest level opponent Rumble has ever tko/KOd has been Lilla Nog.

I actually think Gus' chin may be what let's him beat Rumble.

That and crisper boxing. He's going to run the risk of being bombed with a huge strike, for sure. But his straight-up boxing is better, and if he incorporates a volume-style against Johnson.... he can win it handily.

Lil Nog is pretty damn good and Gus Gus by picking rumble apart

When was the last time lil nog was tko'd though? I feel like that gives the win even more credit, regardless of nog's inactivity.

Even if Rumble can't KO Gus he will still win... do you realize the skill and speed it takes for a natural WW to compete at LHW and even HW

Even if Rumble can't KO Gus he will still win... do you realize the skill and speed it takes for a natural WW to compete at LHW and even HW

I hope you are being sarcastic about Rumble being a natural WW. You can never be 100% sure with shertards.

I hope you are being sarcastic about Rumble being a natural WW. You can never be 100% sure with shertards.

He is even more of a natural WW than Ronda is a natural FLW undersized at 135. Such truths and FACTS must never be disputed by real Shertards such as yourself.

Phil Davis should also drop to 185.

He is even more of a natural WW than Ronda is a natural FLW undersized at 135. Such truths and FACTS must never be disputed by real Shertards such as yourself.

Phil Davis should also drop to 185.

I was absolutely SHOCKED how well Rumble held up against Phil. That tiny guy... a natural WW... standing up to a huge New Breed LHW. Just goes to show how far pure skill can really get you.

Oops.

That and crisper boxing. He's going to run the risk of being bombed with a huge strike, for sure. But his straight-up boxing is better, and if he incorporates a volume-style against Johnson.... he can win it handily.

I hope this is the case, but he got hit with some bombs against shogun, and I think manuwa was tagging him a bit (not 100% on that though).

I love, Gus, but he seems hittable. I have a feeling rumble will visibly hurt him with a strike at least once.

If Rumble connects with Gus the way Shogun did in that Gif, that would be the fight!

I hope this is the case, but he got hit with some bombs against shogun, and I think manuwa was tagging him a bit (not 100% on that though).

I love, Gus, but he seems hittable. I have a feeling rumble will visibly hurt him with a strike at least once.

He is def hittable because he has that Norse Viking jaw. Sooner or later that will fail him.... but damned if he isn't going to test it every chance he gets, :icon_chee

I haven't had a good feeling about this fight since it was signed. But hey, at least he doesn't hide from challenges constantly or try to pick opponents etc...

Back