Highest level opponent Rumble has ever tko/KOd has been Lilla Nog.

I say it here again.

I don't want to disrespect Rumble, he's a great fighter and I wish him really good luck.

But Gus is just different league, he is the only fighter which gave Jones really lot of trouble, he has also improved much since this fight.

This fight is going to be one sided beating once Rumble start slowing down (and even the first round, Gus will easily control his offense with his footwork & movement and far better boxing)

What league is Gus in? Gus hasn't beaten any top 10 fighters outside of retirement Shogun,he had trouble doing that and didn't finish him like so many other fighters managed to do but Gus.

What league is Gus in? Gus hasn't beaten any top 10 fighters outside of retirement Shogun,he had trouble doing that and didn't finish him like so many other fighters managed to do but Gus.

Hard to take you seriously when you write shit like that Alex has worse striking than the Diaz brothers....

Neither guy has many if any big impressive wins over elite guys at all.

Also, please remember that Rumble is a natural WW so you shouldn't expect him to have cataclysmic power at LHW of all places. What he does manage to do is pure skill.

The guy was cutting 50+ pounds to make WW. Thats not a natural weight class, weight cutting isn't natural.

I say it here again.

I don't want to disrespect Rumble, he's a great fighter and I wish him really good luck.

But Gus is just different league, he is the only fighter which gave Jones really lot of trouble, he has also improved much since this fight.

This fight is going to be one sided beating once Rumble start slowing down (and even the first round, Gus will easily control his offense with his footwork & movement and far better boxing)

Add Gus to the list of Rumble's victims.

I say it here again.

Different leagues eh? You did get that right but Rumble was in a better league. I knew Gus had too much hype just because he almost beat Jones. He didn't have one legit top 10 win.

crying-waterfalls.gif

Back