International Hezbollah pager explosions kill several people in Lebanon

Israel has investigated itself and found no wrongdoing

Show a source that shows this was aimed at civilians.

It seems the two kids killed were kids of terrorists organization members that brought the terrorists communication device into the kids home and reach.

It's sad they paid the price for the what the parent are involved in.

Twitter so don’t know if reliable, but apparently there was some pager replacements going on where they were used

Targeting terrorist pagers is about as precise of a strike as one could get but there’s still going to be some collateral damage. pagers on a coffee table and kid in the living room is still gonna happen. Pager goes off and innocent person sitting next to hezzbolah guy on the bus. Etc.

Yeah that’s terrorism right there

Have you seen the videos? Lots of these folks who got hit were in public spaces around innocent people.

I have no sympathy for the members themselves, but there are a lot of people who live there that are just trying to live their normal lives and are completely innocent.

Imagine not being involved in any of this shit and still getting hit. Have some empathy.

Asking a psychopath incel like gutter mouth to have empathy ….

The Israelis have been defending themselves since 1947.
You can always turn the clock back and argue so and so started it. Suffice to say the conflict goes back before 1947 and there's bloody hands on "both sides" as much as I hate to say that kind of thing.
They've also got some of the best intelligence, tech, and military while being pro-western in the land of sand.
Pretty much all the Arab monarchies are pro-western and they actually help us out more when we fight in the region. Israel is legitimized because they're supposedly our great ally in the region but they can't actually fight along side us or the other Arab countries won't. So more often than not they don't directly help us. Ukraine in fact was part of the coalition of the willing into Iraq but not Israel.
Making the Arabs look bad at their jobs while having to defend themselves. Giving the US intel that the US can't get. Plus, they were expert Nazi Hunters.

Just a tiny sliver of land. But the women and men are free.

Is Bibi a piece of shit? Yes. Should they tone it down? Sure. But if a gun is to your head, and you had to choose Iran or Israel as an ally, who would you choose?
Of course between Israel and Iran I will choose Israel but that's a silly question. As far as the US ally tier list goes I'm ranking Canada, the UK, and even Japan higher than Israel by two tiers. That's why it kills me that Biden will block the acquisition of US Steel by Nippon Steel but he'll hand over F-35s to Israel so they can bomb tunnels. We'll subsidize an illegal occupation but we can't let a close ally acquire one of our companies? What kind of priorities are these?

Show a source that shows this was aimed at civilians.

It seems the two kids killed were kids of terrorists organization members that brought the terrorists communication device into the kids home and reach.

It's sad they paid the price for the what the parent are involved in.
Sure, but slime like you will only believe sources from Pissrael and their terrorists allies.

Preliminary reports indicate that hundreds of Lebanese citizens were injured after their portable pager communication devices detonated on Tuesday.

twitter.png

Explosions in phone stores across the country indicate the tampered shipment was meant for the general public and not just Hezbollah members.

And I say tough shit
Don’t start wars, don’t invade countries and kill innocent people, take hostages and rape women
Simple
I’m not on either side, but the islamists asked for it , they FAFO

The lack of humanity on here is sad at times. Little kids did not FAFO, people who just happened to be standing near someone who they might have had no idea was part of Hezbollah and got injured or killed did not FAFO.

If the response is suicide bombers in Tel Aviv then victims of that will not have FAFO.

Sad shit to see anyone cheer.

So there is no right answer to this fucking mess in the middle east. The truth is that they're going to be fighting until one side submits or is eliminated.
well there is a right answer to a huge portion of it, and that is Israel to 1. stop its genocide 2. stop its settlements 3. end its apartheid in Gaza, allow the process of a 2 state solution to unfold, and offer reparations.

Asking a psychopath incel like gutter mouth to have empathy ….
Nobody is "completely innocent" in countries
Sure, but slime like you will only believe sources from Pissrael and their terrorists allies.

twitter.png

Explosions in phone stores across the country indicate the tampered shipment was meant for the general public and not just Hezbollah members.

Man, Israelis are really geniuses !

So you want Israel to just lay down their arms?

We saw what happened when they just let their guard down on Oct 7th, what do you think would happen to the poor Israeli children if they just stop fighting back like you want?
on October 7th not only did they not lay down their arms, they used them to kill their own people, soldiers and hostages, probably more than Hamas did.
But I'm not asking them to not defend themselves, I'm asking that they don't commit genocide and war crimes, that they don't try to expand the conflict in order to drag the US into it (any further than complicity in genocide).

What about the poor Palestinian children who get 2000lb bombs dropped on their tents?
How about the journalists and activists who the IDF target and murder?
What about the Palestinian hostages?

Israel has killed more Palestinians than vice versa even as of 10/08.
And they've abused the Palestinian population for decades.

well there is a right answer to a huge portion of it, and that is Israel to 1. stop its genocide 2. stop its settlements 3. end its apartheid in Gaza, allow the process of a 2 state solution to unfold, and offer reparations.

Actually I'm with you on a lot of this, how about we add:

1) Release all the remaining hostages and dissolve Hamas, Hezbollah and Likud
2) Have every nation that hasn't already (Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq) recognize Israel as a legitimate country
3) Surrender Jerusalem to the United Nations, or if that doesn't work, level all of the holy sites in the city
4) Accept the last Israeli offer to the 2 state solution

So, maybe "right" wasn't the correct term, and I should have used "realistic" instead, because I don't see this happening.

Last edited:
Israel has had a mutual defense agreement with the US for decades, has been by far the biggest recipient of foreign aid, has historically been the biggest arms customer of the US, votes with the US at the UN like the old Soviet satellites did with the USSR, etc. I really don't think you can argue that Israel is the US's biggest ally when you take everything into account.

It's a completely one sided relationship. The US does not benefit at all from this relationship. It's actually a detriment and a large part of the reason the Middle East hates the US.

Part of the reason we went into Iraq was due to Israel's influence. Here's Netanyahu in front of Congress telling the US to go to war with Iraq laughably claiming it will result in a wave of democracy to sweep the Middle East.

Actually I'm with you on a lot of this, how about we add:

1) Release all the remaining hostages and dissolve Hamas, Hezbollah and Likud
2) Have every nation that hasn't already (Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq) recognize Israel as a legitimate country
3) Surrender Jerusalem to the United Nations, or if that doesn't work, level all of the holy sites in the city
4) Accept the last Israeli offer to the 2 state solution

So, maybe "right" wasn't the correct term, and I should have used "realistic" instead, because I don't see this happening.
this is good

They sure haven't said nice things about them - they have said if they could eliminate them they sure would.

Lmao. The guy said that Iran INVADED Israel in the past. It just never ever happened in history. But now your safety net is "they said bad things!". Do you realize just how ridiculous you guys are ?

Back