Hey WWE guys. I have a UFC 232 related question....

Rock ain’t gonna get tested - Lesnar ‘exemption’. Shawn Michaels same. Hogan...

Only top money guy to get popped and pay the price was Reigns. USADA and the UFC are going full WWE.

Well, but at least they. as mentioned before, never bent over to one of their superstars to relocate an event for his troubles...

The real dirtsheets with this sort of shit are behind paywalls. PWTorch and the Observer. Ask in the main PWD but the Lesnar example was a scandal out in the big media.

Well, but at least they. as mentioned before, never bent over to one of their superstars to relocate an event for his troubles...

Never even though Pliny was right about a tv taping, aka a Fight Night, not WM or UFC end year PPV, being moved to a different city because of fuckery by the arena owner and the local people got another same level event pretty quickly. Nobody flies in for a Raw.

They once got fucked over an arena (the owner told them he’s cancelling because the local basketball team need it) and they went to a new place in the same city and really ripped the owner for doing that shit in a segment on tv.
Owner of arena and local basketball team. @warriorscommando doesn't know what he's talking about. <Lmaoo>

The real dirtsheets with this sort of shit are behind paywalls. PWTorch and the Observer. Ask in the main PWD but the Lesnar example was a scandal out in the big media.

Not to mention, Lesnar gets popped in the UFC, WWE say "Hey, wasn't our test that popped him, nothing to do with us". Billy Gunn gets popped in a powerlifting contest, "WWE has come to terms with the release of Monty Sopp (Billy Gunn). We wish him well in his future endeavours".

Yes. Orton (they even changed the rules -afterwards) and Lesnar (another rule change) come to mind when rules were blatantly broken regarding drug tests. Cena has never popped and he ain’t doing tests. Undertaker has said that he ain’t pissing into a cup EVER. Those are Jones level stars. But one of those level popped for a test, Roman Reigns, the chosen one for the future of WWE. Maybe he was Conor level because the boss absolutely loved him.

BUT I don’t think they ever moved an event from a city. They once got fucked over an arena (the owner told them he’s cancelling because the local basketball team need it) and they went to a new place in the same city and really ripped the owner for doing that shit in a segment on tv. And when shit happens because injury or shit, they usually compensate the fans by UPPING the card in the same place.

So say WWE was UFC, Jones popped or injury then they would keep the place and put Undertaker and the Rock in. Or maybe saying GSP and Conor would be more appropriate.

Didn't Scott Steiner say he'd submit to drug tests as long as HHH did the same...and no one ever asked him again?

Not to mention, Lesnar gets popped in the UFC, WWE say "Hey, wasn't our test that popped him, nothing to do with us". Billy Gunn gets popped in a powerlifting contest, "WWE has come to terms with the release of Monty Sopp (Billy Gunn). We wish him well in his future endeavours".

Billy Gunn? Whaaa
Back when I watched there were wrestlers with biceps wider than his whole body.
Or did he bulk after 98?

Billy Gunn? Whaaa
Back when I watched there were wrestlers with biceps wider than his whole body.
Or did he bulk after 98?

Billy Gunn has always been fucking massive, people just didn't notice. Dude was 6'5" and about 260lbs in the Attitude Era.

Dq768ogX0AAoU2Y.jpg

That’s true but the city didn’t change for WM.

I think they have once been fucked over majorly by the arena owner and didn’t have a city option.
It was when Raw had to move from Denver to LA because the Denver Nuggets owner didn’t think the Nuggets would be playing a playoff basketball game at home when Raw was scheduled to be there earlier, Raw got bounced and I’m pretty sure a ten man tag where Cana and jabronis in Lakers jerseys beat a heel team in Nuggets jerseys at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.

Didn't Scott Steiner say he'd submit to drug tests as long as HHH did the same...and no one ever asked him again?
not sure about steiner but punk definitely said it (according to punk)

not sure about steiner but punk definitely said it (according to punk)

Maybe I'm wrong...or I'm right and Punk wasn't the only one to point how the rules didn't apply to HHH

Owner of arena and local basketball team. @warriorscommando doesn't know what he's talking about. <Lmaoo>

I think I’ve said I’m not Meltzer and have a correction which I foresaw in a post because I wasn’t sure.

And WTF is your point in the post? That I didn’t remember that the Nugget owner was also the arena owner. Just underlines my point that WWE got fucked.

Billy Gunn has always been fucking massive, people just didn't notice. Dude was 6'5" and about 260lbs in the Attitude Era.

Dq768ogX0AAoU2Y.jpg
He is huge. I ran into him at the Drivers License office. His son was getting his first DL and Billy Gunn was sitting in there with him. I gave him a nod and he nodded back, I was not going to airport him in the DL office. I was surprised how big he was because on TV he looks just like a medium sized wrestler but in real life he is a big sized human.

Back