Hey! I Building Empire!!!!

damn ed you are a mean bastard. let me know before you take over portland so i can get the fuck out.

ED, you should offer a line of turtle neck sweaters. Think of the gimmicky ad campaign we could come up with. We'll do the CEO as the main character ala Dell, Wendy's thing. You can model um on a hot beach or something.

Fuck YOU. YOU cant fire mes i QUITE BITCH. YOUr toelit sucked anyway ass wHoLe

Fecu fuck fuck fuckfuck fuckfuck fuck you

Talking to my boy Ed Taylor that way will NOT be tolerated. If he's making the big bucks, I'm all for it. I figure I can steal some of that shit and maybe move out of Shadyside.

Yyyyooouuu ccaaannnn tttaaakkkkee ttthheee bbrruuccee oouutt ooff sshhaaddyyssiiddee, bbuutt yyoouu ccaann''tt tttaakkkkee tthheee sshhhhaaaadddyyyssiidde oouuttt oofff bbbrrrruuuucceee!!

Here's a question: why aren't Ed's thread titles caps locked?

Originally posted by Iron Angel
Cut him some slack. He's retarded you know.

ED TAYLOR, NO KNOWS WHAT FUCK CAN HAPPEN TO HIM, HE PIECE OF SHIT, NO GOOD.

ED! ME APPLIES FOR JANITOR JOB! ME BETTER THAN CONRAD

Originally posted by Iron Angel

ok, here's why you're an idiot...

1) nothing of Ed's is "caps-locked"... its been explained many times before. ever hear of the shift key?

2) every try putting a thread title in all-caps? it automatically gets taken out of caps.

Originally posted by Jack Putz

1) nothing of Ed's is "caps-locked"... its been explained many times before. ever hear of the shift key?

2) every try putting a thread title in all-caps? it automatically gets taken out of caps.
HEY! I think you are ED. How else could you know that????

Originally posted by shidokanartist
HEY! I think you are ED. How else could you know that????

how can i be Ed? i'm Ed's first cousin once removed... by adoption

Ok, here's where you can go fuck yourself...

IT WAS SARCASM! I never read Ed's autobiography, and I never tried to post a thread title in all caps. I'm sorry if my post went over your head, but that's not really my fault, is it?

how can i be Ed? i'm Ed's first cousin once removed... by adoption
Oh, o.k., I didn't know that. Also, you are not retarded....my bad homeslice.

fuFUck chuteboxerocks he eat poop I have seen him. How is he going to clean the toilet when he is always eating from them?

Originally posted by Conrad
fuFUck chuteboxerocks he eat poop I have seen him. How is he going to clean the toilet when he is always eating from them?
The question is the answer!

No it isn't becuase he then poops out the poop so you have even pooper poop then you had before making hte toilet way dirtier.

I want to be a security guard for the giraffe necked tard

Back